GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My unhealthy sleeping habits"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 08:23
Regular
For the last 3 days I've been waking up at 9pm. I stayed up all night and eneded up going to sleep at 2pm. Me and this girl Daniella have been taklking all night on the phone and I went to her house at 10am yesterday and hung out with her and her friends.

The point is that my scheadule is all screwed up.

Hurrah me!
Wed 20/08/03 at 09:47
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I don't sleep much anyway, hate it. The most I ever sleep is about 6 hours. When I'm older it'll probably be even less, as I'll be able to be on the computer all night without parents moaning at me :0D

Then it'll be the missus :0D
Wed 20/08/03 at 07:16
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Interesting
Mon 18/08/03 at 11:20
Regular
Drunk Cow wrote:
> For the last 3 days, me and this girl Daniella have
> been up all night.I screwed her and her friends.
>
> Hurrah me!

And you know what, I never even added my own input there. All used from what Drunkeh said.
Mon 18/08/03 at 08:23
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
For the last 3 days I've been waking up at 9pm. I stayed up all night and eneded up going to sleep at 2pm. Me and this girl Daniella have been taklking all night on the phone and I went to her house at 10am yesterday and hung out with her and her friends.

The point is that my scheadule is all screwed up.

Hurrah me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.