GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Standards for new posts !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/08/03 at 18:58
Regular
Hi all -
If you should start a new post please try to have some standards. Give a meaninful title so that it means something. That way more people will actually read it. And it helps if people should wish to refer back.

i.e. Don't have a subject of "Help!"
Have "Help! I have problems with my USB " etc.

For those of us that browse this forum having a meaninful subject title would help a lot.

I would have hoped that FREEOLA would have their own moderators who 'tidy up' issues such as this - but it seems not...

Hope all you active contributers will agree (and abide) with this.
Thanks - Mod.
Tue 26/08/03 at 11:32
Regular
"bing bang bong"
doc693 wrote:
> And as for what constitutes a "newbie" ... I don't think
> I'm ever going to get out of that state. 300 messages and 10,000
> words? Why oh why isnt there an intermediate stage between newbie
> and regular?

I personally couldn't care less what colour your name shows up in. I've seen all forms of behaviour from all types of member.
Sun 24/08/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Like a nebular?

Anyway.

I listened to you Mod.

See. All pretty and nicely laid out.

Now, tell me who you are.
Sun 24/08/03 at 21:33
Regular
"whoneedsatagline?"
Well, arriving late at this party, I agree entirely with what "Mod" says. It hugely reduces the usefulness of the forum if the subjects don't indicate what the thread is about.

And as for what constitutes a "newbie" ... I don't think I'm ever going to get out of that state. 300 messages and 10,000 words? Why oh why isnt there an intermediate stage between newbie and regular?
Sun 24/08/03 at 13:39
"Are you sure?"
Come on people - Try to put something descriptive in the Subject when starting a new post !
Even for your own sake - If you should go to re-visit one of your own posts and all you see is "100%" or "HELP!" or "Question" etc,etc. you'll have trouble finding it.

This is a FORUM for people trying to find an answer - Please don't hide the question!

Thanks - Mod.
Wed 20/08/03 at 01:28
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Tyla wrote:
Please people... get a life!

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS AND WHAT DO I DO ONCE I GOT IT?????? WILL YOU HELP ME LERN PHP LATA?
Tue 19/08/03 at 22:43
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
phi11ip wrote:
> OK.
>
> Time to start the witch-hunt.
>

> Tyla? Naaa.

I confess... 'twas me... Burn me! Dunk Me!... as if! I have more important things in life that to be bothered by otheres grammar or what their post is about! Please people... get a life!
Tue 19/08/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Sigh...

Grammar.
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
grammer
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:11
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
phi11ip wrote:
> They have good gramma :c) so that rules out quite a few people.
>
> cjh? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

A bit of a contradiction there, as my grammer/grammar/gramma can be really poor at times.

How is it spelt anyway, that word??
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:02
Regular
"relocated"
I don't come on here enough to get worked up about it. But if it WAS me then I would also have said:

Once you have thought of your title, try searching google for that term, reading the first link and seeing if it solves your problem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.