GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Frighteners, midnight, ITV"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 21:41
Regular
First Snuggly's newly bought DVD is aired on Paramount Comedy, now Monkey Man's recent purchase is being shown on ITV.

Moral of the story: buy a TV guide before splashing out.

I may watch it, I may not.
Sun 17/08/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Virus, the film on BBC one, is the most crap film I've half watched in ages.
I saw five minutes, and it gave me the impression of, "Ooh, half man/machine alien things, they must be the things killing us off! Lets watch what it does and poke it with a stick!"

Meh.
The acting is pathetic, and makes it laughable other than scary.
Sun 17/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I only finished watching something else at half twelve, thought it wouldn't be worth bothering after that.

In other news About Schmidt isn't worth watching.
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:03
Regular
"\\"
I was watching virus on channel 1 just before the frighteners started and that was quite scary...
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:01
Regular
"That's right!"
That's the second time I've seen it.

It's strange - it's not scary enough to be a horror, but not funny enough to be a comedy. Still a good film, though.
Sun 17/08/03 at 11:02
Regular
"\\"
I missed only one bit and it was in the middle... I kinda fell asleep and all i knew was that the police man was talking. It was in the graveyard and 1/4 through. Anyone know what he said?

Great film by the way.
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:48
Regular
caught the last 10 minutes. bah
Sun 17/08/03 at 03:17
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Great Brilliant film kinda seen be4 but never managed to watch from start and i love it gonna add to my small dvd collection
Sun 17/08/03 at 01:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Great film.
Sat 16/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
"\\"
GOOD... AS YOU WERE!!!!!!!
Sat 16/08/03 at 21:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> WHAT FECKING DAY!!!?

TONIGHT!!!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.