GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problem."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Championship 2'.
Sat 02/07/05 at 18:24
Regular
I have just got Unreal Championship 2, 3 days ago, and found out last night that it has decided not to work in my Xbox (it did on the day I received the game) but it works fine on my brothers Xbox which is about 1 month older when the Xbox was officially released, my Xbox new Xbox Crystal (since October) and has the Samsung DVD drive, and i'm just wandering what the problem could be, there arn't any scratches on the CD, i've cleaned the lense with a lens cleaner, but yet the game still doesnt want to work. Every other game that I have for my Xbox all work perfectly and I have no problems with them, the game gets stuck on the screen where it goes straight after the black screen with the green X thing, the screen is the games copyright screen, and just freezes on this screen, I even tried leaving my Xbox on for 10 minutes with the game in but it didn't go past this screen. Any ideas other than to replace my Xbox cos I have a whole load of stuff on my Xbox I don't want to get rid of.
Sat 02/07/05 at 19:05
Regular
Maybe your Xbox has packed in.

First try swapping the disc with someone elses copy to see if that works.

If not, then its the console.
Sat 02/07/05 at 18:24
Regular
I have just got Unreal Championship 2, 3 days ago, and found out last night that it has decided not to work in my Xbox (it did on the day I received the game) but it works fine on my brothers Xbox which is about 1 month older when the Xbox was officially released, my Xbox new Xbox Crystal (since October) and has the Samsung DVD drive, and i'm just wandering what the problem could be, there arn't any scratches on the CD, i've cleaned the lense with a lens cleaner, but yet the game still doesnt want to work. Every other game that I have for my Xbox all work perfectly and I have no problems with them, the game gets stuck on the screen where it goes straight after the black screen with the green X thing, the screen is the games copyright screen, and just freezes on this screen, I even tried leaving my Xbox on for 10 minutes with the game in but it didn't go past this screen. Any ideas other than to replace my Xbox cos I have a whole load of stuff on my Xbox I don't want to get rid of.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.