GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New website design"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 15:46
Regular
I already have a website: www.futuregaming.cjb.net but it is pretty rubbish i want to make a better site though where is the best place for me to go and create a new website for free.

Thanks for reading this.
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:54
"Bothered!"
Fair doos! In that case, your HTML needs a lot of work thus use the program I suggested below or use other web authoring progs:

1: GoLive 6
2: NoteTab Pro 4.92
3: WebEdit Pro 5
4: Dreamweaver MX
5: Frontpage 2002
6: WebEditor 5.5
7: Fusion 7
8: Hotdog Pro 7
9: WebPlus 8
10: WEBSmith SE
11: Web Easy
12: AceHTML 5 Pro

Hope one of these sorts you out!

SS
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:43
Regular
"\\"
It was made by someone at freewebs.,.. Thousands of people have that diesgn.
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:20
"Bothered!"
You could always ask somebody to design it for you.

Phi11ip (http://www.phi11ip.com) does free web design and so do I. Email phi1 at [email protected] or me at [email protected].

Hope this helps ya out, alternatively, if you wanna do it on ur own and ur a novice at it...use a wizard in frontpage and then manipulate the code etc... Personally I hate crummy frontpage sites but editing them is ok as long as they don't look "frontpagey". There are also programs which do the html bit for you and you just fill in the gaps in the .

For example:

you wanna have a picture so you click image and it writes:

Or you want to make a link and you click link and it writes:

Put the writing here

---------------------------------

A good program at this is Arachnophilia (downloadable from Cnet)

However, from looking at your site I think that your HTML is probably ok but this is an easy option for doing it...

SS
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:41
Regular
"\\"
www.visualtutorials.com (or www.visual-tutorials.com i can't remember)

Learn html here and then make a couple of images and you have a site!
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:32
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
Home and open notepad
Sat 16/08/03 at 15:46
Regular
"PJ pockets rulz"
I already have a website: www.futuregaming.cjb.net but it is pretty rubbish i want to make a better site though where is the best place for me to go and create a new website for free.

Thanks for reading this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.