GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW :: Chris Jericho's Hightlight Reel | Guest: (Open and see)..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 01:03
Regular
Welcome to Eclipse! What a time we had at Free-Fall. The SRW Eclipse theme tune plays as we return from a commercial break; the crowd here in Toronto, Canada are on their feet.

“BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!” Jericho’s music plays, kicking off what is set to be a great show. The living legend walks out to a chorus of boos, as he cockily lifts his arms out in true Y2J fashion.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Chris Jericho”

The crowd boo even more. Jericho reaches out slap the fans hands, but pulls away before they can touch him. He climbs the steps, and walks along the apron, before turning to face the crowd. They’re noisy tonight, but Jericho can still be heard shouting “Shut up” as they chant “BOOKER T BOOKER T”. He steps between the ropes and sits on his stool, with a microphone in his hand.

“An SRW first, once again, courtesy of Chris Jericho. Not only was I the first Undisputed Champion, not only was I the first and still the only living legend in SRW but now I’m the first to present a show inside a show. Yes, I hope you’re ready for the Highlight Reel! Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel.”

The ring has been customised to fit the Highlight Reel.

“Now, my first ever guest in the Highlight Reel is, from the bWo, Rob Va…”

THE ARENA GOES DARK. THE LIGHTS AROUND THE STAGE ARE DIM, BUT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO SHOW THE TOP OF THE STAGE.

The Jeritron 5000 turns on, and “He’s Coming…” appears on the screen. Jericho is stunned, he only wanted to come out here tonight to boost his ego and boast some more. The words flash off the screen, and are replaced by some more. “Next Week…” Didn’t we see these over the last two weeks? A mask crashes onto the monitor, and the text “He’s here…” springs up.

READY TO DIE BY ANDREW WK PLAYS; I THINK THE MESSAGES ARE ABOUT TO BE PUT TO A FACE.

The lights flicker up, and fireworks explode.

IT’S ZACH GOWEN! IT’S ZACH GOWEN. THE ONE LEGGED WONDER LIMPS OUT TO THE TOP OF THE STAGE, HE GETS THE OVATION OF A LIFE TIME. THIS GUYS BRAVE, HE’S BRAVE. LADIES AND GENLTEMEN, ZACH GOWEN, BETTER KNOWN AS TENACIOUS Z, IS HERE!

Zach celebrates with the fans as for the first time in this young kids life, he gets to step inside an SRW ring. He walks up the steel steps…takes one look back, and enters the ring.

“Woah woah. Who the hell do you think you are? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Nobody interrupts Jericho. You will never…EVER…interrupt me again. Not on my show; not on Eclipse is Jericho; not during the Highlight Reel.”

Zach just stares at Jericho, and takes the mic off him.

“I officially enter myself as the first guest of the Highlight Reel. Jericho, I’ve been sending these promo tapes out left right and centre. I want to make myself known, and I’m gunna start tonight.”

“So let me get this straight, you were the one who interrupted two matches, two big matches, just to air a stupid little video promo? And you were the masked man who’s been attacking various superstars each week?”

“What? What are you on about? I’ve not stepped foot in an SRW ring before, until now, of course. I’m not the masked man.”

Jericho is a little surprised by this…

“Well, if you’re not the masked man…who is?”

“Hey man, I haven’t got a clue who it is. You don’t accusing me on my debut. Who do YOU think you are?”

“I am the living legend; you NEVER back chat me son. That’s the way it is and always will be.”

Jericho goes to turn away, but turns back and delivers a left hand to the head of Zach. Gowen hops around…OH GOD! NO. JERICHO JUST TOOK A KICK AT ZACH’S GOOD LEG! HE KICKED THAT LIKE A SOCCER BALL!

Zach is down.

“BOOOOOOOOO” Oh look who it is. LL Cool TT and RVD are on their way to the ring. Jericho is still attacking Zach in the ring as bWo join him in the ring. It’s a three-on-on attack damnit!

Jericho runs…LIONSAULT! JERICHO HAS HIT A LIONSAULT. Now what? It’s not as if he can lock in the Walls. RVD goes up top.

HE’S ABOUT TO FLY. FIVE STA…NO! BENOIT JUST SHOVED RVD OFF THE TOP ROPE. Booker T and Chris Benoit just came through the crowd out of nowhere and evened the odds. bWo clamber out of the ring, dragging RVD with them. Benoit and Booker T attempt to help Zach Gowen, but he looks in pain. His only leg too…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well. Short, crap etc. But, Zach is here to stay. The masked man has yet to be found and dudes, I must confess, I don’t know who the masked man is. NOBODY does. So, build it up other the weeks to come and a new addition to the roster could come about. I’m thinking Ultimo Dragon here. But, you decide. Highlight Reel number one done.

Zach Gowen (DW) | Face

There.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:01
Regular
Yeah, that would be good :D bWo would still have the advantage in numbers though :P
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oooh, builds up nicely to next week and to the next PPV.

Does anyone sense a fatal 4-way coming up? :D
Sat 16/08/03 at 13:50
Regular
Yeah, nice stuff, hopefully we can think of more moves for Gowen to do here in SRW.
Sat 16/08/03 at 12:32
Regular
To be honest, it all sucked. I had ideas for it, which is why I asked for it, but like everything, storylines change slightly meaning that I had to rethink. Ah well, Gowen is here.
Sat 16/08/03 at 12:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It was a typical Chris Jericho Highlight Reel. Jericho beats down his 'guest' and then more come down and some more come down to even the odds. Nice intro for Ten Z.
Sat 16/08/03 at 08:24
Regular
"..."
Good stuff DW, but I can't help but thinking the segment lost it's way a little bit at the end.
Sat 16/08/03 at 01:10
Regular
"bWo > You"
Short, sweet - I enjoyed it, and it's always good to see the bWo dole out a good kicking to someone, I reckon.
Sat 16/08/03 at 01:03
Regular
Welcome to Eclipse! What a time we had at Free-Fall. The SRW Eclipse theme tune plays as we return from a commercial break; the crowd here in Toronto, Canada are on their feet.

“BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!” Jericho’s music plays, kicking off what is set to be a great show. The living legend walks out to a chorus of boos, as he cockily lifts his arms out in true Y2J fashion.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Chris Jericho”

The crowd boo even more. Jericho reaches out slap the fans hands, but pulls away before they can touch him. He climbs the steps, and walks along the apron, before turning to face the crowd. They’re noisy tonight, but Jericho can still be heard shouting “Shut up” as they chant “BOOKER T BOOKER T”. He steps between the ropes and sits on his stool, with a microphone in his hand.

“An SRW first, once again, courtesy of Chris Jericho. Not only was I the first Undisputed Champion, not only was I the first and still the only living legend in SRW but now I’m the first to present a show inside a show. Yes, I hope you’re ready for the Highlight Reel! Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel.”

The ring has been customised to fit the Highlight Reel.

“Now, my first ever guest in the Highlight Reel is, from the bWo, Rob Va…”

THE ARENA GOES DARK. THE LIGHTS AROUND THE STAGE ARE DIM, BUT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO SHOW THE TOP OF THE STAGE.

The Jeritron 5000 turns on, and “He’s Coming…” appears on the screen. Jericho is stunned, he only wanted to come out here tonight to boost his ego and boast some more. The words flash off the screen, and are replaced by some more. “Next Week…” Didn’t we see these over the last two weeks? A mask crashes onto the monitor, and the text “He’s here…” springs up.

READY TO DIE BY ANDREW WK PLAYS; I THINK THE MESSAGES ARE ABOUT TO BE PUT TO A FACE.

The lights flicker up, and fireworks explode.

IT’S ZACH GOWEN! IT’S ZACH GOWEN. THE ONE LEGGED WONDER LIMPS OUT TO THE TOP OF THE STAGE, HE GETS THE OVATION OF A LIFE TIME. THIS GUYS BRAVE, HE’S BRAVE. LADIES AND GENLTEMEN, ZACH GOWEN, BETTER KNOWN AS TENACIOUS Z, IS HERE!

Zach celebrates with the fans as for the first time in this young kids life, he gets to step inside an SRW ring. He walks up the steel steps…takes one look back, and enters the ring.

“Woah woah. Who the hell do you think you are? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Nobody interrupts Jericho. You will never…EVER…interrupt me again. Not on my show; not on Eclipse is Jericho; not during the Highlight Reel.”

Zach just stares at Jericho, and takes the mic off him.

“I officially enter myself as the first guest of the Highlight Reel. Jericho, I’ve been sending these promo tapes out left right and centre. I want to make myself known, and I’m gunna start tonight.”

“So let me get this straight, you were the one who interrupted two matches, two big matches, just to air a stupid little video promo? And you were the masked man who’s been attacking various superstars each week?”

“What? What are you on about? I’ve not stepped foot in an SRW ring before, until now, of course. I’m not the masked man.”

Jericho is a little surprised by this…

“Well, if you’re not the masked man…who is?”

“Hey man, I haven’t got a clue who it is. You don’t accusing me on my debut. Who do YOU think you are?”

“I am the living legend; you NEVER back chat me son. That’s the way it is and always will be.”

Jericho goes to turn away, but turns back and delivers a left hand to the head of Zach. Gowen hops around…OH GOD! NO. JERICHO JUST TOOK A KICK AT ZACH’S GOOD LEG! HE KICKED THAT LIKE A SOCCER BALL!

Zach is down.

“BOOOOOOOOO” Oh look who it is. LL Cool TT and RVD are on their way to the ring. Jericho is still attacking Zach in the ring as bWo join him in the ring. It’s a three-on-on attack damnit!

Jericho runs…LIONSAULT! JERICHO HAS HIT A LIONSAULT. Now what? It’s not as if he can lock in the Walls. RVD goes up top.

HE’S ABOUT TO FLY. FIVE STA…NO! BENOIT JUST SHOVED RVD OFF THE TOP ROPE. Booker T and Chris Benoit just came through the crowd out of nowhere and evened the odds. bWo clamber out of the ring, dragging RVD with them. Benoit and Booker T attempt to help Zach Gowen, but he looks in pain. His only leg too…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well. Short, crap etc. But, Zach is here to stay. The masked man has yet to be found and dudes, I must confess, I don’t know who the masked man is. NOBODY does. So, build it up other the weeks to come and a new addition to the roster could come about. I’m thinking Ultimo Dragon here. But, you decide. Highlight Reel number one done.

Zach Gowen (DW) | Face

There.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.