GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need some code help."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 23:38
Regular
I have a form that someone can fill out and it sends it an email address with the info, blah blah, ive been using a homestead webhosting dll I found and have been using that, but it goes on to a screen saying "thankyou, your information has been sent" and there is a button saying back.
Is there another way to do this, instead of using that dll, because i dont like it, and it looks unproffesional.
Fri 15/08/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If you want to see the code, just view the source of feedback.txt
Fri 15/08/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
http://www.phi11ip.com/test/feedback.php

That's the most that I've done to customising it. Just added new stuff to it and changed the validation to certain fields...

I'm moderatly impressed with myself, the fact that I can look at it and see what each part does now!

Better than when I first got it!
Fri 15/08/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Yeh, when ive got time, im currently in occupied making a game, and website, another one, and homework, and packing for holiday...so yeh, when im done
Fri 15/08/03 at 20:48
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Can you send it back to me??

I'm interested in seeing how you've done with editing it.
Fri 15/08/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Done.
Fri 15/08/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Can you send it to me aswell please

[email protected]
Fri 15/08/03 at 11:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Done

Have fun.

I had no idea when I first got it but now I actually understand the whole thing (still couldn't do it from scratch!) and I've managed to edit it quite a lot from the original file cjh gave me.
Fri 15/08/03 at 11:03
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
yo phi1 can u send me that php form please?

[email protected]
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I think he's got the submit page but needs a confirmation pages and info on how to link to it ?
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:34
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You want an email form?

Like this.

www.phi11ip.com/?page=email

It's done using PHP, I'll send you a copy if you want...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.