GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Massive DVD spending spree"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 20:38
Regular
Whoops. I just went a bit mad.

24 Season 2 Box Set
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
The Terminator SE
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Wicker Man SE
The Long Good Friday
The Warriors

Um, about £80. Whoops.
Sat 16/08/03 at 10:24
"possibly impossible"
Blank wrote:
> Snuggly, guess what tonight's movie is on Paramount Comedy. Hint: it
> starts with "Ferris".

Yeah, but it is one of those films you feel drawn to watch over again when it's on, so the DVD is justified.
Fri 15/08/03 at 20:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Snuggly, guess what tonight's movie is on Paramount Comedy. Hint: it starts with "Ferris".
Fri 15/08/03 at 20:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Belldandy wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Those book ends sell for £30 ON THEIR OWN!!!
>
> Collectable!!!11!
>
> Considering Amazon is doing the set at 34.99 I doubt it. They're not
> even any good as bookends.

No, really, i seen it on ebay and laughed that for £10 more the person could get the whole bundle.
Fri 15/08/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've not been on a massive spending spree. But I have ordered a couple of movies.

I was watching Beavis and Butthead last night, first I'd seen it in ages and it's brilliant stuff, so I had to get the movie, 'Beavis and Butthead: Do America.'

:)

And I also saw South Park, Bigger Longer and Uncut really cheap so I ordered that as well.
Fri 15/08/03 at 19:47
Regular
"thegodfather"
The Long Good Friday,excellent choice.
Favourite line ; mother went to church to pray, not get blown up.
Fri 15/08/03 at 18:47
Regular
"keep your receipt"
What i found funny is that a Terminator + Terminator 2 extreme box set has just been released, and then in a month or so's time a MEGA extreme one is coming out.

It just isn't fair!

Oh, and The Wicker Man kicks ass.
Fri 15/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Why don't you just wait till all three LOTR films come out in one super duper 74 disc bonus edition limited edition never to be released again edition that's so big you won't be able to carry it home or fit it in your car and the postal van will get weighted down so the exhaust pipe is scraping the ground carrying it?
Fri 15/08/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Imagine The League of Gentlemen doing a school Harvest Festival play, but not funny or darkly humorous.
You may enjoy it, I found it awful and could actually hear my hair grow.

Christopher Lee in a dress and wig singing about apples, chunky-thighed maidens skipping in a garden, The Equalizer being repressed and miserable.
Fri 15/08/03 at 15:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
But The Wicker Man came in a shiny 2-disc Special Edition, with a big picture of Dracula on it going Raaaargh. How can it be bad?
Fri 15/08/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Goatboy wrote:
> I'll rent Two Towers, and buy the special 4-disc edition in November,
> just as I did with the Fellowship one.
>
> Embrace your inner beard.

Seen the Gollum statue thing you get with it :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.