GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmm..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 18:17
Regular
How very...odd. A weird bloke just walked past my window, looked kinda like a tramp, but..wasn't. I can't really describe it.

Anyway, he was shouting out to himself, and one of the things he said was, "Raaargh, YOU STOLE ME JOB"

Then we got, "BECAUSE YOU SLEPT WITH MY F'KIN WIFE"

Then an old woman came out and said, "Both of you, shut up! Just calm down"

Why is it old women always remedy these type of problems?

And why did I picture Sheepy in my head when I was describing the tramp-bloke? ;)

Weird mind I have indeed.

What's the weirdest argument you've ever heard?
Fri 15/08/03 at 00:20
Regular
"cachoo"
Weirdest argument i had was with myself.
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Sheepy why are you wearing your fat trousers?
Do you want to look fat or something, fatty?
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm no tramp
>
> I'm smart tonight. I have my fat trousers on merrad if you're there.

Haha.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> they were even throwing shoes at each other, well my mum was.

Robin's Mum throws shoes at each other. She was probably so annoyed at the quew building up.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm no tramp

I'm smart tonight. I have my fat trousers on merrad if you're there.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
One time when i was in stirling an old man who ive never seen before in my life came up to me and started shouting at me because i had apparently slapped him in the face.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Festivus!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> stuff

All highly unlikely.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:25
I was in america in MGM studios and im in a quew for an ice cream shop, now this quew is like 10 minuets long.
The shop next to this one was about to open so i though i would just go to that one, and the bloke behinde me had the same idea.
SO the lady opend the shop ice cream window and the guy behinde me ran to the window and got there first, and i got there second and the old couple in front of me got there third.
So the old man grabs me and say:

"OI i was in front of you get to the back"

"Errm get the hell of me old dude, and you were in front of me in the other line yes, but this is a different line and i am now in front of you."

"I don't care im still in front of you"

"no your not now sod off"

Then as i am about to be served he pushes me out the way and quickly orders, i was so thining about just giving him a good smack in the mouth, but hey he was old and i was in america having a good holiday.
SO i just let the old sod order what he wanted, called him a few names as he was walking away and that was that.
Damn old people get on my sodden nerves.

Stupid arguments, my mum and dad are having a big one downstairs now, they were even throwing shoes at each other, well my mum was. It's kinda dies down now, but in all fairness it was my stupid mums fault.
I bloody hate my mum, she always says that things are my fault when they arn't. Stupid woman i wish she would sod off some were for 5-6 weeks, then maybe i wont hate her so much.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Party Hard"
I had a kind-of argument with a bloke outside a phone box. Went something like this:

MAN: Oi, you waitin for the phone?
ME: Yeah.
MAN: I'm in next! I've been waitin for bloody ages!
ME: Okay.
MAN: Unbelievable! It's a public bloody phone box! (mumbles to self) I'll kick your bloody ar*e!

I step back a few paces.
Woman exits phone box.

MAN: (Says something to woman)

Woman walks past me and says: Scary!
Thu 14/08/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
How very...odd. A weird bloke just walked past my window, looked kinda like a tramp, but..wasn't. I can't really describe it.

Anyway, he was shouting out to himself, and one of the things he said was, "Raaargh, YOU STOLE ME JOB"

Then we got, "BECAUSE YOU SLEPT WITH MY F'KIN WIFE"

Then an old woman came out and said, "Both of you, shut up! Just calm down"

Why is it old women always remedy these type of problems?

And why did I picture Sheepy in my head when I was describing the tramp-bloke? ;)

Weird mind I have indeed.

What's the weirdest argument you've ever heard?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.