GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how old were u when....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/07/05 at 11:33
Regular
"youngest regular"
u first played a console?
i was four and i played the sega.
i played this sonic game(sighs)i could never get past the first jump.
i also played this game that this cow was in and u played as a pink superhero.
does anybody know what that was called?
oh and tell me about urs.
Tue 05/07/05 at 11:33
Regular
"youngest regular"
u first played a console?
i was four and i played the sega.
i played this sonic game(sighs)i could never get past the first jump.
i also played this game that this cow was in and u played as a pink superhero.
does anybody know what that was called?
oh and tell me about urs.
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I was 11 when I got my first 'Pong' console back in 1977. Can't remember what the make of the console was but those two little white bars and little square ball kept me mesmerised for minutes. Then I got bored and went back to playing Space Invaders in the local arcade.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:38
"period drama"
I really can't remember, probably about 5 or 6.
Got home from the park and my dad had got a NES set up in the living room.

It did rather rock the socks.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I went round to my next door neighbours and played on HER NES. Mario, Zelda, Duck Hunt - everything...

Oh, hold on... in fact...

.. before that I played Saracen on her Spectrum. You had to collect stuff and fire arrows? Fun that... in colour and everything.

Then I stole a pack of Malteasers from her bedroom and her father jokingly said I should be arrested after my Mum stressed how bad theft was. I was in tears and the friendship between her and me and my brethren deteriorated. She was older and got old and worried about 'cool'..

Good times, though.... Saracen, etc.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:51
Regular
"Ow Yer"
i think i was about 4 or 5 and i was that young my dad could kick my ass on sonic and my mum had to do the up down left right A C B C start cheat for me lol
Tue 05/07/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Mozzy"
First console I got was one of the SEGA consoles, I cant remember which one though.

The first game I played was Bart Simpson's Nightmares or something, I remember being really scared of it. :P
Tue 05/07/05 at 20:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
NES, at my childminders house, after primary school.

Her eldest son very rarely let me play Super Mario Bros 1 & 2 and Duck Hunt.

Ahhhhh...
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
When i was 5, used to play on my uncle's Amiga 500 and also my friend had a commodore 64 and spectrum.

Now those were the days :-D
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Sonic on the Megadrive whenever it came out, 1990 i think so i was 8. Second game i played was some F1 game as my did is a huge fan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.