GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"K Smith fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/08/03 at 12:56
Regular
New sci-fi (erm?) View Askew film in production, and news on Fletch Won (which Jason Lee apparently won't be starring in):

http://www.empireonline.co.uk/ news/news.asp?story=4956
Wed 20/08/03 at 15:16
Regular
Fletch prequel. Although Chevy Chase will apparently have a small role. Might be as totally different character, Smallville styley, or he'll be at the beginning telling a story to some kids about how he got his first case, or something, which'll lead into the film.
Wed 20/08/03 at 12:10
Regular
How can they make a Fletch film without Chevy Chase...or is he gonna be in it?
Wed 20/08/03 at 11:28
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Bah, Lee rocks.
Wed 20/08/03 at 11:07
Regular
Found out today that Lee isn't, in Miramax's opinion, a big enough box office draw after having made a few crappy films. That's not true, look at the triumphs that were...err....Dreamcatcher? A Guy Thing?

Actually, the Fat Weinsteins might be right. Shame though, Lee would have been great. Now they're looking at either Affleck or Brad Pitt. Either is going to set them back a lot more money than Jason Lee would've. And Affleck isn't really the bigger box office draw after Gigli, is he?

Affleck is going to have the shadow of Gigli haunting him. Forever. Ha. Am I alone in thinking that out of the Good Will Hunting boys, Matt Damon is by far the better actor and made the better choices? (The Legend of Bagger Vance notwithstanding)
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Boo. Seem to remember Smith saying he wouldn't make it if Lee couldn't do it. Maybe he shouldn't have made so many crappy films, then he would have been more of a 'draw'.
Thu 14/08/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
No Lee?

Crap.
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:56
Regular
New sci-fi (erm?) View Askew film in production, and news on Fletch Won (which Jason Lee apparently won't be starring in):

http://www.empireonline.co.uk/ news/news.asp?story=4956

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.