GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arschnoddle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/03 at 18:57
Regular
A funny thing I forgot to mention

My dad's friend read a book on holiday about the development of some languages and words and stuff.

He came across some Amish words that only exist in their language. There was a few such as dash drops I believe which was the word for water dripping from a roof or ceiling etc. Then there was a word for when an eyelash goes in your eye.

But the best was called arschnoddle. The name pretty much explains it

Arschnoddle: Used to describe the lumps of dung found clinging to rectum hair

Dangle berries if you will. I laughed a lot.

ARSCHNODDLE
Wed 13/08/03 at 15:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've heard that term so many times, but didn't realise it was actually something other than abstract humour.
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:11
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
We have a term for that - "ar*e biscuits"
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
Words cannot do the hilarity of this topic any justice whatsoever.

LMAOOOO!!!!
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
hah
Wed 13/08/03 at 02:06
Regular
"Selected"
even salt?

"ESPECIALLY SALT!"
Wed 13/08/03 at 02:04
Dont worry about it, i take everything with a pinch of salt on the internet.
Wed 13/08/03 at 02:03
Regular
"Selected"
i am genuinely sorry Annatar. thats twice ive said something specifically about you which weren't very nice. and you seem like a nice guy. i don't know whats wrong with me.

do excuse I.
Wed 13/08/03 at 02:01
*Pauses for thought*
Wed 13/08/03 at 01:57
Regular
"Selected"
didn't stop you eating them though

(what do i even mean anymore?)
Wed 13/08/03 at 01:48
Ive always thought dangle berries were your nuts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.