GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roman Abramovich - Love him or hate him?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/03 at 15:27
Regular
Well? Which is it? In a way I think hes good because he's bringing more money into the game, but it's also bad, because that money probably needs to go back to grass roots level, which it wont, it'll just be someone elses transfer money.
Tue 12/08/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Oops..."
Well? Which is it? In a way I think hes good because he's bringing more money into the game, but it's also bad, because that money probably needs to go back to grass roots level, which it wont, it'll just be someone elses transfer money.
Tue 12/08/03 at 15:30
He's one of the richest men in the world, and nobody can tell him what he can or can't do with his money. So you can't reall fault him. But from the point of view of any football fan who doens't support Chelsea, there will be a tang of jealousy because Chelsea can have almost anyone they want, while everyone else has to struggle on.
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Oops..."
Yeah, I suppose I am sort of jealous.
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Oops..."
But only because I support Tranmere...
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:47
Regular
anyone who says he is bad for the game is just plain jealous or hates chelsea, no more no less.nobody has enough money in football, everyone would love there club to be a private company instead of having to satisfy the shareholders, he has done nothing to deserve "hate" just hasn't taken over your team.
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I don't love him and I don't hate him, if that makes sense.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:56
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
hate
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:39
Regular
Love him. Want to marry him. WANT HIS BABIES!

...I've gone too far, haven't I?
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't mind him, it's the fact that he's making a mockery of the transfer system. Thankfully nothing too outrageous yet though, apart from the Gerrard attempt. £70m? My @rse. Over the top, that one.
Wed 13/08/03 at 03:11
Regular
"Colourless"
Its good for chelsea, and anyone who hates him is just jealous. But although I'm a chelsea fan I'm a bit indifferent about the situation. It will be odd going down to the bridge and seeing a completely new line-up, and I dont know how the fans wil react. Its a bit like suddenly supporting a new team. If you'd have said to me at the end of last season that veron, cole, duff and geremi would be in our starting line-up next season, I'd have said...........I dont know what i'd have said actually but I wouldnt have believed you........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.