GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW ECLIPSE - 12/08/03"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/03 at 13:33
Regular
SRW ECLIPSE

www.freewebs.com/srw

Welcome back, to SRW Eclipse!!! We’re hot of our massive PPV extravaganza Free-Fall, and congratulations to Figo on creating perhaps the best PPV of the year. We saw some fantastic matches and amazing events, including a new CAW World Champion in Grandprix, a successful SRW Title defence for RVD (AfroJoe), a new Cruiserweight Champion in Hurricane (RM18) and an utterly insane EC Title match that saw many men become the champ, but with Rhyno (Jetster) finally coming out on top. In other matches we saw feuds continues between The Elements, Parental Advisory, Dead or Alive and The Hardcore Revolution, and also a legendary match between Cong Man and Scotty Dogg (Figo) in which Scotty used controversial tactics to win the bout. And finally, we saw Jackal (RM18) use a wrecking ball – yes, a wrecking ball – to defeat Batista (Figo) to become the new Hardcore Champion.

The quality of matches was the highest ever I think, and we also crowned our first ever SRW GRAND-SLAMMER! Grandprix became the first man to have held every single title that is currently being used in SRW, and it happened when his CAW Grandprix overcame 6-month champion Hawk (AfroJoe) to win the CAW World Champion to everyone’s delight but Hawk himself. Grandprix will be receiving a free game as a reward in the near future, and I’m considering giving a game to the next grand-slammer too, so keep fighting. {:)

Anyway, congratulations to all on a fantastic event, and all this means is we have quite a lot of promos this week as we hear the thoughts, views and in Reaver (Ant)’s case, the dances, of all the SRW superstars. If we could have it all done by Sunday that would be extremely useful but unlikely I know, so next Tuesday will be okay…in fact it’s such a busy card that we might go on till next Sunday. Anyway, here we go.

Oh, and by the way, both HBK and Brock Lesnar are now free to pick as main event wrestlers.

**ADD ALL YOUR MATCHES TO THE SRW WRESTLING ARCHIVE TOPIC IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY DONE SO**

SRW ROSTER -

ANT -
Reaver (CAW) (Heel)
Triple H (Heel)
Grandmaster Sexay (Face)
Scotty 2 Hotty (Face)

STARLIGHT -
RawIsAndy (CAW) (Heel)
The Rock (Face)
Kane (Face)
Jeff Hardy (Face)

GRANDPRIX -
Grandprix (CAW) (Face)
Chris Benoit (Face)
Kurt Angle (Heel)
Crash (Face)
Christian (Heel)

LL COOL TT -
LL Cool TT (CAW) (Heel)
Sabu (Heel)
Steve Corino (Face)
Nunzio (Heel)

FIGO -
Scotty Dogg (CAW) (Face)
Chris Jericho (Heel)
Batista (Heel)
Billy Kidman (Face)

THE CONG MAN -
The Cong Man (CAW) (Face)
Eddie Guerrero (Heel)
Shaun Morley (Heel)
Rey Mysterio (Face)

AFROJOE -
Hawk (CAW) (Heel)
Rob Van Dam (Heel)
Goldust (Face)
John Cena (Heel)

JERICHO17 -
Stone Edge (CAW) (Heel)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (Face)
Rosey (Heel)
Funaki (Face)

MIKEALL -
The Psychiatrist (CAW) (Face)
Scott Steiner (Face)
Lance Storm (Heel)
Chavo Guerrero (Heel)

RM18 -
The Jackal (CAW) (Tweener)
Booker T (Face)
Edge (Face)
The Hurricane (Face)

RANDOM HERO -
Jetster (CAW) (Heel)
The Undertaker (Face)
Rhyno (Face)
X-Pac (Heel)

DW -
Anarchy (CAW) (Face) – Manager: Josh Matthews
Josh Matthews (Face)
Matt Hardy (Heel)

KIRIYAMA –
Firefly (CAW) (Face)
Scott Hall (Heel)
Dean Malenko (Heel)

ICE BLASTER -
Ice Blaster (CAW) (Heel)
Mankind (Face)
Hardcore Holly (Face)
K-Kwik (Face)

ALLARDINI-
The Rat (CAW) (Heel)
Essa Rios (Face)

KR -
KR (CAW) (Face)
Big Show (Heel)
Ken Shamrock (Face)

MOULDY CHEESE -
Mouldy Cheese (CAW) (Heel)
Mike Awesome (Heel)

TAZZ -
The Crusher (CAW) (Heel)
Tazz (Face)

ASHER D -
Admiral Ape (CAW) (Face)
Hulk Hogan (Face)
Billy Gunn (Heel)

HERCULES –
Havoc (CAW) (Heel)
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)
Bubba Dudley (Face)
D-Von Dudley (Face)

LIPE –
Krusher (Heel)
Kevin Nash (Heel)
Sean O’Haire (Heel)
Ultimo Dragon (Face)

SRW TAG TEAMS -
Too Cool (Ant and Starlight) [Face]
Dudley Boyz (Random Here and AfroJoe) [Face]
Hardy Boys (Lipe and Grandprix) [Face]
Billy and Chuck (RM18 and The Cong Man) [Heel]
Rosey and Jamal (Jericho15 and Bazzman) [Heel]
Rey Mysterio and Edge (LL Cool TT and DW) [Face]
Team Angle (DW and Hercules) [Heel]
Los Guerrero’s (Cong Man and MikeAll) [Heel]
Batista and Billy Gunn (Figo and Asher D) [Heel]
Parental Advisory (Anarchy and Josh (DW) [Face]

CAW TAG TEAMS -
Da Animalz of Doom (The Cong Man and Hawk) [Face]
Kid Rock and Longy [Face]
The System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist) [Face]
The Elements (Reaver (Ant) and Jetster) [Heel]
Dead or Alive (DoA) (Anarchy (DW and Stone Edge) [Heel] [Inactive]

SRW FACTIONS -
bWo – RVD (AfroJoe), Chris Jericho (Figo), Steve Corino (LL Cool TT), Stevie Richards and LL Cool TT
nWo- Kevin Nash (allardini), HBK Shawn Michaels (), Big Show (KR), Booker T (RM18) and X-Pac (Jetster) [Face]
The Latino World Order- Chavo Guerrero (MikeAll), Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man) and Essa Rios (allardini) [Heel]
The Hardcore Revolution – Batista (Figo), Billy Gunn (Asher D) and John Cena (AfroJoe) [Heel]
Parental Advisory – Anarchy (DW), Josh Matthews (DW), Too Cool (Ant and Starlight) and Hurricane (RM18) [Face]

CAW FACTIONS -
The Elements - Reaver (Ant), Jetster and Mouldy Cheese [Heel]
Da Animalz Of Doom - The Cong Man, Hawk (AfroJoe) and Scotty The Doggy (Figo) [Face] {Inactive}
Dead or Alive (DoA) – Stone Edge (Jericho15), Stone Cold (Jae17), The Rat (allardini) and Electron (Tazz) [Heel]

SRW REFEREES -
Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly)
Mike Chioda (Loki)
Teddy Long (Tony)
Jack Doan (Darkus)
Mike Sparks (Brad)
Nick Patrick (BEARDS)
Jacqueline (Larrykins)

SRW NO.1 CONTENDERS -
SRW Title:
Euro-Continental Title:
Hardcore Title:
Cruiserweight Title:
Tag Team Titles:
CAW World Title:

CURRENT SRW CHAMPIONS -
SRW Champion: Rob Van Dam (AfroJoe)
Euro-Continental Champion: Rhyno (Random Hero)
Hardcore Champion: The Jackal (RM18)
Cruiserweight Champion: The Hurricane (RM18)
Tag Team Champions: The System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)).
CAW World Champion : Grandprix

THIS WEEK’S CARD –

Official SRW Promo:
Grandprix celebrates becoming the new CAW World Champion
Written by Grandprix

8-Man Over The Top Rope Elimination Tag Match:
Parental Advisory (Hurricane (RM18) and Josh Matthews (DW), Matt Hardy (DW) and Shannon Moore VS Dead Or Alive (Stone Edge, Stone Cold (Jae17) and Electron (Tazz) and Krusher (Lipe)
Written by Ant/Figo/Grandprix/Cong Man/AJ – whoever wants it really. :D If no one volunteers I’ll do it.

Official SRW Promo:
Scotty Dogg (Figo) talks about his epic encounter with best friend and tag partner The Cong Man at Free-Fall
Written by Figo

Chris Jericho (Figo)’s Hi-Lite Reel:
Written by DW

Reaver (Ant)’s promise:
Reaver (Ant) will dance in the ring wearing only a top hat and a pair of extremely small y-fronts!
Written by Ant

Official SRW Promo:
Anarchy (DW) gets tough
Written by DW

Non-Title Hardcore Match:
The Jackal (RM18) w/ Mick Foley vs John Cena (AfroJoe) w/ Billy Gunn (Asher D)
Written by Grandprix

SRW Euro-Continental Championship Match:
Rhyno (Jetster) vs Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man)
Written by Ant

SRW Tag Team Titles Match:
The System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) vs Hawk (AfroJoe) and Havoc (Hercules)
Written by Cong Man

Tag Team Grudge Match:
Booker T (RM18) and Chris Benoit (Grandprix) vs bWo (RVD (AfroJoe) and Chris Jericho (Figo)
Written by LL Cool TT

Well, Free-Fall has certainly left some issues to be resolved which is why we have a very busy card this week. As you know, Grandprix became the new CAW World Champion at Free-Fall in an epic cage match with Hawk (AfroJoe)…Hawk won the title way back in January 2003, and proved himself to be a great and fighting champion with many successful title defences, but at Free-Fall he was undone by a man who is on an amazing roll…we get the new champ’s views this week on Eclipse.

What a feud Parental Advisory and Dead or Alive have going, and this week it has culminated into a 8-Man Over The Top Rope Elimination Tag Match. When Hurricane (RM18) beat Stone Edge (Jae17) for the Cruiser Title in an amazing ladder match at Free-Fall, emotions were running high, and through a series of angry promos this match was created. DoA member Stone Cold (Jae17) tried to change things around but an angry Reaver (Ant) would not let him do it, and allowed this amazing match to go ahead…sparks are set to fly.

You thought Rock vs Hogan was special? Well that was nothing compared to the awesome bout best friends and tag partners Cong Man and Scotty Dogg (Figo) had at Free-Fall. Both men were massive fan favourites until the match seemed to get the better of Scotty, and the fans soon turned against him. It was a brutal encounter and after some insane moments like a belly-to-belly through an Announcer’s Table, a Crazysault off the top rope to the outside, interference from Hawk (AJ) and numerous special moves, Scotty Dogg (Figo) had to use the ropes to win the match. But then later on during the CAW Title Cage Match both men interfered, and Cong Man powerbombed Scotty (Figo) off the top of the cage through another announcer’s table! What lies in store for these two men? Scotty (Figo), and Cong Man I’m sure, will make their opinions known this week.

BWo member Chris Jericho (Figo) presents the Hi-Lite Reel after fellow bWo member RVD (AfroJoe) once again successfully defended his SRW Title against Chris Benoit (Grandprix) at Free-Fall. However, this was only thanks to massive interference from the bWo, including Y2J himself. With a big tag match involving these men coming up later, this should be interesting, and who will be his guests?

A week before Free-Fall, Reaver (Ant) said that if his huge rival Grandprix beat Hawk for the CAW World Title, then he would dance in the ring wearing only a top hat and a pair of extremely small y-fronts this week on Eclipse. Well we all know what happened, so yep, we’re gonna see it! Is this Reaver (Ant)’s lowest moment ever? On the subject of Reaver (Ant), Anarchy and Josh Matthews (DW) used steel chairs to overcome rivals The Elements at Free-Fall…Anarchy has some things on his mind though, and from what we’ve heard this promo should be extremely interesting, so don’t miss it.

With Batista (Figo) obviously out of action after the Hardcore Title match at Free-Fall, his friend and fellow Hardcore Revolution member John Cena (AfroJoe) takes on new Hardcore Champion Jackal (RM18) in a non-title hardcore match. The Revolution will be looking for vengeance, but we also expect to see a short celebration promo from the new champion, who will want to stamp his authority on the hardcore division by dominating this bout.

What an incredible EC Title Time-Limit Title match we saw at Free-Fall…words can’t describe how insane it was, it was something the likes of which we’ve never seen in SRW before. This week a bruised and battered Rhyno (Jetster) has already accepted a challenge from Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man), who is extremely p!ssed at missing out on the EC Title by half a second! Rhyno (Jetster) will want a successful first title defence, so this match means a lot to both men.

Both our main events come in tag team form, beginning with a Tag Titles match. The System Fighters easily won the fatal 4-way tag match at Free-Fall, but as a way of punishment some feel, Reaver (Ant) has put them straight into a title match against Havoc (Hercules), and former CAW World Champion Hawk (AfroJoe) who is apparently devastated by his title loss…this should be an amazing match, because as we’ve seen, Hawk and Havoc are a pretty handy tag team, and Hawk will be desperate to get his hands on the new CAW Champion.

Despite some help from Booker T (RM18), even Chris Benoit (Grandprix) could not overcome the unstoppable power of the bWo. Rob Van Dam (AfroJoe) is still the SRW World Champion, but this time he and fellow bWo member Chris Jericho (Figo) are in tag team action against Booker (RM18) and Benoit (Grandprix.) Also, LL Cool TT, Stevie Richards and Steve Corino have all been banned from ringside, so this is a perfect opportunity for revenge for the fan favourites – this is sure to be a fiery match-up.

All this and more, only on SRW Eclipse!

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 20/08/03 at 18:27
Regular
I used to be one, it must have been last year.
Wed 20/08/03 at 10:51
Regular
Are you gonna be a writer too?
Wed 20/08/03 at 01:00
Regular
Yeah KR, I'm sure that's fine.
Tue 19/08/03 at 22:34
Regular
Would it be okay if i just had a CAW wrestler and Ken Shamrock, i will let some one else have Big Slow.
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:35
Regular
Nah, it ain't up yet.
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Hmm... Ive just been reading a few promos... Namely one of Ants...

And concerning the match this Eclipse involving DoA (assuming it hasn't already been written, I can't find it!), I'll have a quick promo up in a few minutes! :D
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:29
Regular
Wooooooooo! Indeed.
Tue 19/08/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'm back! Give me a match next Eclipse!

Woooooooooooooooo! :D
Mon 18/08/03 at 17:20
Regular
"..."
LL Cool ver T.2d wrote:
> Oh, Ant...
>
> What superb booking!

Take note WWE bookers.
Mon 18/08/03 at 16:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
Eclipse runs till this Sunday I expect, so that match might also be possible for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.