GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scared of illness"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/03 at 13:15
Regular
I'm a prat! Silly silly silly silly.

For the past 2 nights in a row. About 2 days ago. I went to sleep with the small fan on my face.. Don't laugh you evil people, it was hot!

Now. I'm worried about pneumonia(sp?). Spoke to someone saying leaving thr fan on your face could cause it. I knew that already but because I thought I was special, hehe, I thought I wouldn't get ill seeing as I haven't been for the past 2 or 3 years. Unlucky.

So. Now I'm stuck here trying so hard to see what I'm writing looking like a drunk.
Dizzy. Sicky feeling. Hot lemsip. Water. Coke. Orange Juice. Coughing. Sore throat. Walking to the shop was hard cos I almost fell over twice from being dizzy. Can't sit down without being dizzy, nor stand up. There's also a lot of snot up my nose. *g*

And it's not fair cos it's Summer! Kind of.

Am I just over-reacting?!
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:15
Regular
"cachoo"
I'm a prat! Silly silly silly silly.

For the past 2 nights in a row. About 2 days ago. I went to sleep with the small fan on my face.. Don't laugh you evil people, it was hot!

Now. I'm worried about pneumonia(sp?). Spoke to someone saying leaving thr fan on your face could cause it. I knew that already but because I thought I was special, hehe, I thought I wouldn't get ill seeing as I haven't been for the past 2 or 3 years. Unlucky.

So. Now I'm stuck here trying so hard to see what I'm writing looking like a drunk.
Dizzy. Sicky feeling. Hot lemsip. Water. Coke. Orange Juice. Coughing. Sore throat. Walking to the shop was hard cos I almost fell over twice from being dizzy. Can't sit down without being dizzy, nor stand up. There's also a lot of snot up my nose. *g*

And it's not fair cos it's Summer! Kind of.

Am I just over-reacting?!
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:18
Regular
"\\"
Yes... probably because you think your ill you start to become it... i reckon there is nothing to worry about yet i could be wrong becayse them hot days were pretty cold in the night...
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:19
I go to bed every night with a fan next to my head too.
It shouldnt effect you atall, if anything it will give you a stiff neck.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:23
Regular
"cachoo"
Ok. I hope you're right. But I just looked at some of the symptoms and they're pretty much exactly the same as what I've got.
I woke up soaking wet yesterday after a kip from being so weak.

Ack. I'm even too weak to finish typing the rest of that! :(
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:24
Regular
"118 118"
Paranoia and stress caused by worry will make you more ill than anything.

If you have breathing trouble frequently you may have pneumonia. Sleeping with a fan on your face will dry you out especially your nose and mouth so you will feel quite crap.

Don't do it again, drink a lot of water and write your will.
Regular
"cachoo"
Kyz wrote:
> Don't do it again, drink a lot of water and write your will.

LOL. Well that was nice :D But made me giggle.
Dont worry Ms NY ill show ya my thingy, that will cheer you up.

*shows legs*
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Hmmm....."
When I was in Zakynthos, I slept with a fan right next to my face and I have a fan next to my bed at home too.

It's probably just the heat making you feel bad, not your fan. The heat is EVIL.
Wed 13/08/03 at 21:41
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> Am I just over-reacting?!

yep, over the past couple of weeks I've had the window wide open and my ceiling fan on full blast and I'm fine

*facial tick*
Wed 13/08/03 at 21:42
Regular
"That's right!"
You people go to bed... with a fan pointed at your face?

You are, in fact, making things worse. By running a fan all night you are helping the causes of global warming, hence making it hotter for the whole planet.

Weirdos...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.