GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Knoxville Quits Jackass!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/03 at 07:58
Regular
From IMDB:

"Jackass star Johnny Knoxville has walked out on the outrageous show after MTV bosses tried to cut some of the more controversial stunts from the program. The Men In Black II actor was left infuriated by the attitude of the television executives, who are bowing to pressure from angry politicians complaining about the hit show. Knoxville fumes, "The moral majority led by some whack in Washington came down really hard on MTV, who in turn came down hard on us. But they can kiss my a*s. They care less about the issues and more about how they are perceived by the public and how they can further their own political careers. I didn't want to do a half-a*sed, watered-down version, so I quit. I loved it too much not to do it properly.""
Tue 12/08/03 at 07:58
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
From IMDB:

"Jackass star Johnny Knoxville has walked out on the outrageous show after MTV bosses tried to cut some of the more controversial stunts from the program. The Men In Black II actor was left infuriated by the attitude of the television executives, who are bowing to pressure from angry politicians complaining about the hit show. Knoxville fumes, "The moral majority led by some whack in Washington came down really hard on MTV, who in turn came down hard on us. But they can kiss my a*s. They care less about the issues and more about how they are perceived by the public and how they can further their own political careers. I didn't want to do a half-a*sed, watered-down version, so I quit. I loved it too much not to do it properly.""
Tue 12/08/03 at 08:59
Regular
"Hallelujah"
DUN DUN DUNNNnn
Tue 12/08/03 at 09:04
Regular
I liked CKY better for some reason. THey went a bit mentally retarded in Jackass, whereas they knew whta they were doing in CKY.
Tue 12/08/03 at 09:16
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Never seen CKY. Must download some episodes to see if it's good.

Margera 0wnz Knoxville.
Tue 12/08/03 at 11:05
Regular
"The Red Shift"
order of ranking

margera
knoxville
steve-o
pontius
wee-man
brad pitt

pontius is my fave.

they should stop the show now, or find another network.
Tue 12/08/03 at 11:34
Regular
"\\"
Kiriyama wrote:
> From IMDB:
>
> a*s.

Why not say ass... no longer in the swear filter :D
Tue 12/08/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Hallelujah"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> Kiriyama wrote:
> From IMDB:
>
> a*s.
>
> Why not say ass... no longer in the swear filter :D

Because knoxville said "kiss my abs" and Kiriyama wanted to jazz it up a bit.
Tue 12/08/03 at 12:44
Regular
Magera's cack in Jackass, he's much better in CKY. All he ever seems to do in Jackass is kick the crap out of his dad, half o those clips have been lifted from CKY anyway.

Steve-o's the best, his solo DVD's are quite disturbing though.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:14
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yep, Steve-O's DVD's are funny but they have disturbing moments like the 'pube roll up'.

Still made my laugh though.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Knoxville is quitting? Well whos gonna say "Hi, I'm so and so, Welcome to Jackass!"?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.