GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mexcellent..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 23:13
Regular
That's not a typo, by the way. {:)

Watched SmackDown and I am very happy to see that Brock Lesnar is once again a heel! I loved Brock when he went on his massive streak and before he left Heyman...

However, will they use him properly? They've gone for the old "joining with Vince" storyline, which is certainly not a bad choice, but what sort of heel will this turn Lesnar into? Will he be the raging monster he was before, will Vince McMahon take the role of Paul Heyman? I hope Lesnar goes back to his old formula of letting his 'manager' do the talking...I think the silent monster really worked for him.

It's certainly a start anyway, and I'm looking forward to a SummerSlam match between 'this' Brock Lesnar and 'that' Kurt Angle...it's the same competitors, but they are different characters now.

Ooooh, and other good news, Cena went over Undertaker...WORD LIFE! :D

Thoughts on either subject?
Fri 22/08/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Guess who..."
> Grandprix wrote:
> Cena should have won at Vengeance. It seems to be that the
> Undertaker
> refuses to put over new guys unless he wins at least once before
> hand
> and he starts a new feud straight away.

Good. New guys should never be put over, unless of course, they're as good as me. But I'll never be a new guy, NEVER!
Wed 13/08/03 at 14:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
*Puts on banana suit*

Well tickle me yellow...
Wed 13/08/03 at 02:37
Regular
;c)
Wed 13/08/03 at 02:02
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
If he wasn't he wasn't.
You boistrous banana.
Wed 13/08/03 at 01:55
Regular
And what if he wasn't?
Wed 13/08/03 at 01:51
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Jetster wrote:
> Jackass.

I hope you weren't referring to me.
If you were, you're an idiot.
Wed 13/08/03 at 00:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
Jackass.
Tue 12/08/03 at 23:51
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I think Cena's improving every match as well. His Vengeance match with
Taker was pretty good except the result. There is no way they are
going to push Cena as a main eventer untill they push him as a
credible mid card worker first.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think Cena's improving every match as well. His Vengeance match with Taker was pretty good except the result. There is no way they are going to push Cena as a main eventer but they should push him as a credible mid card worker.

As for Brock, he isn't the only man to get a fairly decent match out of the Big Show. Angle has done it. I still think Brock got the title too early. He is improving nicely though. It will be interesting if Brock can continually get good matches out of people that are rubbish.
Tue 12/08/03 at 08:05
Regular
"..."
Ok, Ok...Cena has a good gimmick, but for me his ring work has to improve drastically before he's ready for the main event...even Benoit struggled to carry him to a decent match. As for Brock, you can see that he is learning every match and putting more and more effort into getting his ring psychology right, plus he's the only man strong enough to get a decent match out of the Big Show, which impressed me a whole bunch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.