GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have a look at these screens..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/thegodfather/screenindex.html[/URL]

I can't beleive the PSP will be able to handle these graphics! The faces look so damn good! I only have a racing game for my PSP so I am yet to see what faces and stuff look like on the PSP, but these screenshots are bloody amazing!
Thu 07/07/05 at 23:16
Regular
"Catch it!"
They look good but their fingers are stuck together.
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah.
Thu 07/07/05 at 19:15
Regular
"lets go back"
They look surprisingly similar to the Xbox 360 screens of the same game. I doubt the PSP final version will be that good. and as monkey_man said, non of its ingame anyway.
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Any actual gameplay shots?

It plays films, so I'm pretty sure it can handle a game cutscene.
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:24
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
I was going to buy the PS2 version but the psp version is just as good and you can take it with you so i'm getting it!
Thu 07/07/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/thegodfather/screenindex.html[/URL]

I can't beleive the PSP will be able to handle these graphics! The faces look so damn good! I only have a racing game for my PSP so I am yet to see what faces and stuff look like on the PSP, but these screenshots are bloody amazing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.