GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Satisfaction""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 11:40
Regular
My god, the stupidest, most pointless and frankly quite weird song, has acctually grown on me. I find it accdictive. Its a bit like "flat beat" with words.

So, what are peoples veiws on this song? Also, what stupid songs have you liked/diliked in the past. (I dont think i've ever met a person who liked "fast food rockers".
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I've thought of another irritating song!

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini.
Sun 10/08/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Light of the world"
warning:

Watching Mr.Pink dance to 'push me and then just touch me till i get my...satisfaction' is worrying, self degrading and absolutely hilarious
Sun 10/08/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Oops..."
Yeah! This track is really good! I didn't like it at first, but now I love it and I can't get it out of my head.

Now for something weird...

Im listening to it at the moment and I got my best ever score on Counter Strike while it was playing.
OK that was completely pointless, but anyway...
Sun 10/08/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mr Pínk wrote:
> I tell you, that video would be a much more effective homebase advert
> than Neil Morrisy cracking cr@p jokes with that bleach blonde bird.

Amen to that Mr Pink
Sun 10/08/03 at 15:13
Regular
Benny Benassi is mint. What a choon! Had this one for the past 9 months and i've been hammering it in my sets. His album is out in future with the next tracks What Would You? and Able To Love forthcoming.

True genius from the Italian DJ. The Steve Murano mix is quality as well. He's also done a remix of Sonique's new track Alive along with a Tomcraft remix. A package not to be missed.

Have to say the instrumental version of Satisfaction is slightly better but I love both.
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It made me realise just how much I liked The Rolling Stones
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I tell you, that video would be a much more effective homebase advert than Neil Morrisy cracking cr@p jokes with that bleach blonde bird.
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Never heard the song, whenever the video comes on i mute it and sit back and enjoy the video :D
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
It'll boost sales of Stephen Hawking's A Breif history of Time.
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Hallelujah"
no, I mean by Benny Benassi.

"Push me, and then just touch me, till i can get my satisfaction"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.