GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea sign mutu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 19:05
Regular
Signed for 15 mill from parma, he is immense! it just keeps getting better!
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:05
Regular
Signed for 15 mill from parma, he is immense! it just keeps getting better!
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
AHHHH!

That is all.
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:09
Regular
If this all gels, and thats a big if. We could be in the top 3 in europe let alone the premiership with in 5 years.
Sat 09/08/03 at 20:38
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
who is the dude.15 mil aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sat 09/08/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Notable"
mutu is quality
Sat 09/08/03 at 20:57
Regular
I wouldn't bet against vieri joining us now. Mutu is a creative striker AND was second top scorer in italy behind..........vieri, vieri has confessed to being a fan of his i believe, this could present an interesting situation if it helps to entice vieri as well. Mutu is so good, intelligent, creative and a goal score and this isn't good news for gudjohnsen (might alert united!).

If vieri joined us i really don't think gelling would be all that important even if they didn't gell that quickly the talent on the pitch would make us immense, and i couldn't see anything stopping us in the league really.
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:16
Regular
If it ends up a whitewash i can see a huge revolt happening...
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i still think

man u/arsenal
arsenal/man u
chelsea

2 of all these wont make it and will be flogged off begining of next season.
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:47
Regular
"The Red Shift"
sorry, i meant 2 of the summer chelsea signings.
Sun 10/08/03 at 09:09
Regular
Doubt it severely.

look at them:

Bridge should be guaranteed to be a success as he is a consistently high standard player at a lower club, his consistency is unquestionable: i saw him play 6 times last season and he is quality, also holds the record for most consecutive premiership games, and is guaranteed to start so he won't get unhappy.

Johnson- Very good young talent- even if he didn't have the greatest of seasons or melchiot keeps him out of the team he won't move on as he is only 18 and is only aa young team player and isn't expecting more than squad rotation.

Geremi- Again, consistent set peice specailist and deadly crosser, the only way i can see him not getting in the team/not being a success is if gronkjaer becomes the player he is promising to be.

Mutu- He is quality, second highest scorer in serie A, and playing as the creative striker! the best thing since zola!

Duff- Again to good to be a flop.

Veron- Ok, so a bit of a wild card in the sense that he wasn't the most successful of players at united, but this is probably due to a wide variety of factors: being played out of position and not getting the same regular places when he was playing, the fact that even if he had played like he was doing at lazio at united, he wasn't actually needed as Man utd had the best midfield in the world at the time. Should hopefully rediscover his old form when given a chance in a non closed ranks midfield, in the position he wants. In a team absolutely drenched in flair. Look at what they've got: Mutu, duff, gronks, joe cole, geremi there is so much flair.

Joe Cole: the most likely to become unhappy, he is unlikely to have a first choice position to fill, and might not be to happy about that, but if we can get him the kind of appearances nicky butt racks up a seasonhe should stay happy.

The thing most people are ignoring is that chelsea have signed the top players from each of these clubs (obvious exception of veron), Cole was player of the season at west ham and was so much better than the rest of the squad it took the mick, johnson young player of the year i believe.
Duff wasn't blackbrn player of the year but only by virtue of the fact that brad friedel had a remarkable season.

Bridge and niemi would probably have to fight it out for second place behind the remarkable season beattie had.

Geremi was easily the best player last season at the riverside.

The difference this time is that chelsea are going for the consitent performers, not the characters who can be the best in the world on match and then you wonder if they have played before two weeks later...a la zenden gronks.

this season should be very interesting due to the standard and the consistent performers brought in. its consistency that wins titles and HOPEFULLY that is what chelsea have bought.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.