GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Renting xbox games - gameboy 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 15:28
Regular
I decided to go down to my local video store to rent an Xbox game out for the first time ever.
So i spent 30 mninuets walking there, got there only to find out that they had like 6 games, of wich i have them all anyway.
But the useless shop hab about 20 PS2 games, 10 GC, and ONLY 6 SODDEN XBOX GAMES.
Prrft.

My lil bro was saying to me how he wanted a GP32, or a GBA. This brought me on to one of them stories "Back when i was your age (bout 7) i got a game boy, one of the first ones out" Any way he was actually interested, so i got home and got out the old big white block.
Amazingly it still works, and as i have 100+ games it will keep me amused while i am waiting for more xbox games.
Any of you lot got one of them old gameboys?

I put two topics in one, save me making two topics.
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:28
I decided to go down to my local video store to rent an Xbox game out for the first time ever.
So i spent 30 mninuets walking there, got there only to find out that they had like 6 games, of wich i have them all anyway.
But the useless shop hab about 20 PS2 games, 10 GC, and ONLY 6 SODDEN XBOX GAMES.
Prrft.

My lil bro was saying to me how he wanted a GP32, or a GBA. This brought me on to one of them stories "Back when i was your age (bout 7) i got a game boy, one of the first ones out" Any way he was actually interested, so i got home and got out the old big white block.
Amazingly it still works, and as i have 100+ games it will keep me amused while i am waiting for more xbox games.
Any of you lot got one of them old gameboys?

I put two topics in one, save me making two topics.
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:31
Regular
"TEAM ROBINOUS D"
Playstation sucks, that shops sucks.
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Stop being a dinkus Jurassic.

I dont actually know what happened to my gameboy, i think i may have sold it.
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:35
Jurassic Shift wrote:
> Playstation sucks, that shops sucks.

Hmm, although not the appropriate place to say the comment about the pS, i must agree.

And that shop, yes it does suck.
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:36
Regular
"the burning sky"
Well my local video rental-shop has a whole wall of PS2 games, about 5 Xbox games and absolutley no Cube games, and they have a nintendo logo on the door! Well they doo seem to be quite behind, as they still have an n64 and a few games for that.

In terms of my GB, i did have one but sold it for cash to buy a GBC, then i sold that to get a GBA. But i still have the majority of my games.
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:36
Regular
"TEAM ROBINOUS D"
Sounds like its not even worth robbing
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:39
Did any of you have that game were there was 50 games and you pressed the little yellow button on the back to change to the next game?

And i have another one too, when it loads up it loads a list of 120 games, you just scroll down the list and select the game that you want.
Remember when i first got it, my parents payed so much money for it, but because me and my dad both had one, i got him to buy the games and i just played them. :)
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:41
Regular
El ® ö B ì Ñ . wrote:
>> Any of you lot got one of them old gameboys?
Yep.
Two. One grey, one clear.
I rule.
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My bro and i used to play linked up tetris.

It was mad.
Sat 09/08/03 at 15:43
I have been looking for my AC addaptor so that i can plug it in the wall and play it, but i cant find it anyware.
So im now waiting for the batteries to charge so i can play on it.
First time it has been used in about 5 years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.