GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 13:41
Regular
I have seen the video for Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater and it looks really good , but I want to know if it is only coming out for ps2 or if it is coming out for XBox , Ps2 and PC just like Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance.

Do you know if it is coming out for X Box???
Sat 09/08/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I have seen the video for Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater and it looks really good , but I want to know if it is only coming out for ps2 or if it is coming out for XBox , Ps2 and PC just like Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance.

Do you know if it is coming out for X Box???
Sat 09/08/03 at 13:47
Regular
No it's not, thank god.

MGS2 was utter toss, I don't expect any different from this one either.
Sat 09/08/03 at 13:53
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> MGS2 was utter toss, I don't expect any different from this one
> either.

I preffered Winback and I'd rather they'd have used that engine. Having just got MGS2 I can safely say ilike it and I shall be finishing it but I will not be getting any MGS sequels/prequels.
Sat 09/08/03 at 18:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
MGS2 was great apart from the plot which was way too confusing.

MGS is still my fave game ever however (I'm playing through it again now actually without the radar) and hopefully they will go back to the original formula for MGS3.

Also, I want the remade MGS 1 on GC...that's gonna be awesome, but I don't want to have to get a GC! :(
Sat 09/08/03 at 18:55
Oh go on, they're not that bad.
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:06
Regular
"That's right!"
MGS2 sucked. Hard. Terrible.

Stealth sucks. Every game is at it. I've made long rants in the past about why stealth games/levels suck. Other than the fact that they just plain suck.

By the way, this is the wrong forum.
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
If it does only come out on the X box I'll freak.
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:50
Regular
MoJo sucks.
Sat 09/08/03 at 20:13
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I'll try and be nicer than you lot :P

MGS2 was a let down because we had to play as that knobless pyromaniac called Raiden. And who didn't know from the start that Pliskin was Snake? As we get to play as both Big Boss and Snake in MGS3 in two different timelines with new gameplay features, it shall r00l of l33tness.
Sun 10/08/03 at 16:11
Regular
"8==="
Having double checked the manual again. I think it's a lot better than i first thought.

I just found out I cna hang of things and break people's necks.

Much better :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.