GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Freefall - Hardcore Title TLC - Batista (c) (Figo) V The Jackal (RM18)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 12:59
Regular
We’re ready for the destructive encounter that comes from the Hardcore title matches in SRW. This match will be the 3rd meeting between the Hardcore champion, Batista (Figo), and the challenger, The Jackal. Batista has managed to defend the title against The Jackal (RM18) before but The Jackal was still recovering from the 6-man Hell In A Cell match. Now, both are in peak psychical condition but they certainly won’t be after tonight’s match. Batista is annoyed at The Jackal’s recent attacks and this is surely going to be a career-damaging match.

We head to The Jackal’s locker room and we see him and Mick Foley (RM18) talking.

“Mick, you have been an inspiration to my cause. I want to be next Hardcore champion because I am Hardcore to the bone. I feed off my pain and the pain of others. Batista will see what the true meaning of Hardcore is all about. The only way to achieve this is by making this one on one. I need you to take out Cena (Afrojoe) and Gunn (Asher D), so I can concentrate on destroying Batista. Can you do it?”

The Jackal pushes the cameras out of the door so we are unable to hear what the response is. Let’s head over to The Hardcore Revolution’s locker room…

“I’m bound to make this the shortest match in SRW history but if The Jackal starts playing his underhanded tricks again, I’ll give you the signal and you come out and take apart The Jackal once and for all. Nobody messes with The Hardcore Revolution!”

We head out to the arena and we see that the stage has been pulled down and big entrances leading to the outside of the arena have been made available. Apparently, both wrestlers requested this. Only time will tell why they have both asked for this to be done.

Batista’s (Figo) music plays and he strides out confidently with an evil look in his eye. Hold on, we are seeing Cena (Afrojoe) and Gunn (Asher D) walking to the outside of the arena. What are they up to? Batista sees this on the big screen and smiles and the crowd boo loudly.

The Jackal’s (RM18) contorted piano music plays and the crowd cheer for The Jackal. Mick Foley (RM18) isn’t accompanying him so I guess he has asked him to stay in the back. Wait! Another set of pictures from the back are being shown and it’s Cena and Gunn again! They are walking back into their locker room with cheesy grins on their faces! What have they done?

The ladder sits over near the entrance walkway and tables line the outside of the ring area. 4 chairs are set up on each turnbuckle menacingly and the crowd are buzzing with anticipation. The belt hangs over the two guys as they patiently wait for the bell to kick this match off. Something else is going on now! A crackling noise can be heard, and Ready to Die by Andrew WK plays. “Next week…” blasts onto the SpecialTron. The arena and stage lights flicker, before everything goes back to normal. What’s coming next week?

The bell rings are Batista (Figo) is the slightly quicker to react and knocks The Jackal (RM18) down with numerous clotheslines. This TLC match is underway! Batista whips The Jackal off the ropes and lifts his big boot… WHAM! Right in The Jackal’s face. Leg Drop by Batista. Batista is wasting no time and goes outside for the ladder. He then curiously leans it up against the security barrier. Batista climbs in the ring and picks up The Jackal in a display of strength, The Jackal floats behind Batista, The Jackal spins Batista around, whips off the ropes, Back body drop near the ropes… CRACK! Batista lands on the ladder!

The Jackal leaps over the top rope… SMACK!! Batista moves and The Jackal slams into the ladder! Crazy move by The Jackal and it didn’t pay off. Batista throws The Jackal off the ladder and picks it up. He stands back and runs… WHAM! Batista drills the ladder into the midsection of The Jackal! Batista leans the ladder across the barriers at the entrance way and then grabs a couple of tables and put them next to the ladder on the barriers so he can stand on them. Batista grabs The Jackal and throws him onto the tables. Batista sets him up….

Suplex reversed and The Jackal (RM18) reverse suplexes Batista (Figo) onto the ladder! The Jackal looks up at the big screen to see Mick Foley (RM18)! He’s standing outside the Hardcore Revolution’s locker room and then drives a forklift so they can’t get out! The Jackal smiles and turns… WHAM!! Big kick by Batista! Batista looks crazy as he probably saw the backstage segment too! Batista throws The Jackal into the crowd and is just unloading on him.

Batista throws The Jackal over the barriers and The Jackal hit the steel steps headfirst! Batista stands on the barrier and elbow drops The Jackal on the back! Batista throws The Jackal into the ring and grabs the steel steps. He slides them into the ring and slides in himself. The Jackal gets on his feet shakily… OOOOH!!! LOW BLOW BY BATISTA! The Jackal falls to his knees! Batista picks up the steps… PLANTED RIGHT ON THE HEAD OF THE JACKAL!!

Batista (Figo) climbs out of the ring and avoids the mangled longer ladder and grabs the smaller one. He throws it into the ring and sets it up. Batista is climbing for the title!! THE JACKAL PUSHES THE LADDER OVER AND BATISTA SMACKS HIS HEAD ON THE CHAIR IN THE CORNER!!! Batista slumps in the corner and The Jackal puts the ladder in a rather precarious position, dropkick by The Jackal (RM18) and Batista is in pain in a rather sensitive area!

The Jackal is looking a little groggy after the vicious shots to the head from earlier and slowly recovers his balance and sets the ladder up. The Jackal is climbing for the title!! The Jackal is reaching… reaching… Batista is climbing up as well! They slug it out on the top of the ladder! The ladder is starting to sway!

THE JACKAL AND BATISTA FALL TO THE OUTSIDE!!! The crowd get behind The Jackal (RM18) as he begins to stir. The Jackal starts some exterior decorating as he starts building a mountain of tables in front of the announcer’s tables. He then searches under the ring and pulls out… A 2X4 WRAPPED IN BARBED WIRE!!! The crowd roar, as Batista (Figo) turns round…

THWACK!! RIGHT INTO THE HEAD OF BATISTA!! The Jackal takes the 2X4 and starts raking it across Batista’s head!! The Jackal is relentless!! The Jackal throws the 2X4 into the ring and throws a crimson Batista into the ring post! Batista is crawling towards the entrance way and The Jackal is in pursuit. The Jackal is full of rage and picks up the mangled ladder and throws it onto Batista!! Batista is getting a battering!!

The Jackal still has his crazy look in his eye and he strides out of the arena!! Batista is a mess in the big area at the entranceway! What is that noise? It’s The Jackal (RM18) and he’s driving a truck! I guess Cena (Afrojoe) and Gunn (Asher D) left some heavy vehicles outside for Batista (Figo) but The Jackal has one now! He’s trying to run Batista down!! The Jackal is taking this way too far! The Jackal is pretty close…

Batista dives out of the way just in time! The Jackal crashes into the electrical equipment and looks a little shaken. Batista is furious and he exits the arena! I guess he’s trying to go one better than The Jackal. The Jackal climbs out of the truck and leans up against it. He’s holding his neck a bit; perhaps he has a touch of whiplash. Batista is back and he’s driving a crane with a wrecking ball on the end!

The Jackal (RM18) hasn’t really noticed and Batista (Figo) is fiddling with the controls. Batista swings the wrecking ball… THE JACKAL JUST DUCKS IN TIME! It wasn’t moving particularly fast. I guess Batista isn’t used to using heavy machinery. The wrecking caused a weakening of the back of the truck. Batista is still fiddling with the controls as The Jackal climbs up and throws him down to the floor. The Jackal picks Batista up and runs with his head in his hands… INTO THE WEAK PART OF THE TRUCK! Batista flies through into the truck!

The Jackal climbs in after him and we haven’t got any pictures of what is going on in there. All we can hear is a lot of noise. I think we just heard a thud. THE JACKAL FLIES OUT OF THE BACK OF THE TRUCK!! Batista stands in the truck with a hefty lead pipe in his hand and The Jackal is looking a mess.

Batista climbs down from the truck and strolls confidently towards the ring! The crowd boo and jeer and he enters the ring and sets the ladder up! BATISTA IS CLIMBING!! BATISTA IS GOING TO RETAIN THE TITLE!! A small ripple of applause goes up as Batista nears the top…

BATISTA GRABS THE BELT!! NO!!! A WRECKING BALL OUT OF NOWHERE HAS SMACKED THE LADDER AND BATISTA FLIES THROUGH THE STACK OF TABLES!!! The crowd are stunned as we see a replay. Batista (Figo) was just about to take the belt when The Jackal (RM18) drove the crane and flung the wrecking ball into the ladder! It seems The Jackal is rather adept at using heavy machinery!

The Jackal has snapped and destroys the ring with the wrecking ball! The ring has been destroyed! The Jackal is sitting in the crane in a trance! The crowd are going nuts but this match isn’t over! Batista looks out of it and is surrounded by wreckage. All The Jackal needs to do is snap out of this trance and grab the title. Unfortunately, the ring is broken, the small ladder is in the wreckage and the big ladder was mangled earlier. WAIT!! The crowd erupt again! IT’S…

MICK FOLEY!! He rushes to the crane and attempts to restore some kind of sanity to The Jackal (RM18). The Jackal finally snaps out of it and has a look round. It seems there is no way off grabbing the title. The Jackal urges Mick Foley (RM18) to climb down and The Jackal slowly drives the crane over the wreckage! The Jackal climbs on the cab roof…

AND GRABS THE BELT!!! THE JACKAL IS THE NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION!!! EMT’S rush to Batista (Figo) who still isn’t moving. The crowd are giving both competitors a standing ovation as The Jackal celebrates with Mick Foley! What a way to end Freefall!

WINNER AND NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION: THE JACKAL (RM18)
Tue 12/08/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Cheers for the replies.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:33
Regular
That should make DW happy :D
Tue 12/08/03 at 12:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
I've never heard it, so what's everyone's problem with this 'Ready To Die'? :D

Anyways, fantastic end to free-fall, who cares if the ring was destroyed? :D Loved it all, I'm trying to imagine the wrecking ball smashing into the ladder and taking batista (figo) with it...awesome. :D

Matt always comes up with the goods in a hardcore match, and with it being the unofficial main event in the end he certainly came up with the goods this time too. {:)

Mexcellent. Eclipse soon.
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:44
Regular
Excellent match, and some top moves added.

Ready to Die kinda spoilt it. Ah well, only promoting someone else, I guess.

Well done Jackal, finally, some recognition. Well done Maff-Hoo as well.
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was asked to add 'Ready To Die' by someone else so you can't blame me. :D
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:25
Regular
"bWo > You"
Great match, screw reality! etc

Great ideas, although the inclusion of 'Ready to Die' didn't get the thumbs up.

Nothing like a bit of imagination, I say, you did us all a favour by including the vehicles and such.

All in all, a match very well done.
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I still think I pushed the bounds of reality slightly.
Sat 09/08/03 at 16:19
Regular
Whoa, what a match!

Loved it, brutal, insane, crazy and the wreckage of the ring!? :) The backstage segments were good to, with all the plans to stop each other's allies from interfering in the match.

And even though I lost the title, its one hell of a way to lose it.
Sat 09/08/03 at 13:45
Regular
Great GP. Bit of a crazy match with all them vehicles but it's the hardcore division and anything can happen! Great stuff :)
Sat 09/08/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We’re ready for the destructive encounter that comes from the Hardcore title matches in SRW. This match will be the 3rd meeting between the Hardcore champion, Batista (Figo), and the challenger, The Jackal. Batista has managed to defend the title against The Jackal (RM18) before but The Jackal was still recovering from the 6-man Hell In A Cell match. Now, both are in peak psychical condition but they certainly won’t be after tonight’s match. Batista is annoyed at The Jackal’s recent attacks and this is surely going to be a career-damaging match.

We head to The Jackal’s locker room and we see him and Mick Foley (RM18) talking.

“Mick, you have been an inspiration to my cause. I want to be next Hardcore champion because I am Hardcore to the bone. I feed off my pain and the pain of others. Batista will see what the true meaning of Hardcore is all about. The only way to achieve this is by making this one on one. I need you to take out Cena (Afrojoe) and Gunn (Asher D), so I can concentrate on destroying Batista. Can you do it?”

The Jackal pushes the cameras out of the door so we are unable to hear what the response is. Let’s head over to The Hardcore Revolution’s locker room…

“I’m bound to make this the shortest match in SRW history but if The Jackal starts playing his underhanded tricks again, I’ll give you the signal and you come out and take apart The Jackal once and for all. Nobody messes with The Hardcore Revolution!”

We head out to the arena and we see that the stage has been pulled down and big entrances leading to the outside of the arena have been made available. Apparently, both wrestlers requested this. Only time will tell why they have both asked for this to be done.

Batista’s (Figo) music plays and he strides out confidently with an evil look in his eye. Hold on, we are seeing Cena (Afrojoe) and Gunn (Asher D) walking to the outside of the arena. What are they up to? Batista sees this on the big screen and smiles and the crowd boo loudly.

The Jackal’s (RM18) contorted piano music plays and the crowd cheer for The Jackal. Mick Foley (RM18) isn’t accompanying him so I guess he has asked him to stay in the back. Wait! Another set of pictures from the back are being shown and it’s Cena and Gunn again! They are walking back into their locker room with cheesy grins on their faces! What have they done?

The ladder sits over near the entrance walkway and tables line the outside of the ring area. 4 chairs are set up on each turnbuckle menacingly and the crowd are buzzing with anticipation. The belt hangs over the two guys as they patiently wait for the bell to kick this match off. Something else is going on now! A crackling noise can be heard, and Ready to Die by Andrew WK plays. “Next week…” blasts onto the SpecialTron. The arena and stage lights flicker, before everything goes back to normal. What’s coming next week?

The bell rings are Batista (Figo) is the slightly quicker to react and knocks The Jackal (RM18) down with numerous clotheslines. This TLC match is underway! Batista whips The Jackal off the ropes and lifts his big boot… WHAM! Right in The Jackal’s face. Leg Drop by Batista. Batista is wasting no time and goes outside for the ladder. He then curiously leans it up against the security barrier. Batista climbs in the ring and picks up The Jackal in a display of strength, The Jackal floats behind Batista, The Jackal spins Batista around, whips off the ropes, Back body drop near the ropes… CRACK! Batista lands on the ladder!

The Jackal leaps over the top rope… SMACK!! Batista moves and The Jackal slams into the ladder! Crazy move by The Jackal and it didn’t pay off. Batista throws The Jackal off the ladder and picks it up. He stands back and runs… WHAM! Batista drills the ladder into the midsection of The Jackal! Batista leans the ladder across the barriers at the entrance way and then grabs a couple of tables and put them next to the ladder on the barriers so he can stand on them. Batista grabs The Jackal and throws him onto the tables. Batista sets him up….

Suplex reversed and The Jackal (RM18) reverse suplexes Batista (Figo) onto the ladder! The Jackal looks up at the big screen to see Mick Foley (RM18)! He’s standing outside the Hardcore Revolution’s locker room and then drives a forklift so they can’t get out! The Jackal smiles and turns… WHAM!! Big kick by Batista! Batista looks crazy as he probably saw the backstage segment too! Batista throws The Jackal into the crowd and is just unloading on him.

Batista throws The Jackal over the barriers and The Jackal hit the steel steps headfirst! Batista stands on the barrier and elbow drops The Jackal on the back! Batista throws The Jackal into the ring and grabs the steel steps. He slides them into the ring and slides in himself. The Jackal gets on his feet shakily… OOOOH!!! LOW BLOW BY BATISTA! The Jackal falls to his knees! Batista picks up the steps… PLANTED RIGHT ON THE HEAD OF THE JACKAL!!

Batista (Figo) climbs out of the ring and avoids the mangled longer ladder and grabs the smaller one. He throws it into the ring and sets it up. Batista is climbing for the title!! THE JACKAL PUSHES THE LADDER OVER AND BATISTA SMACKS HIS HEAD ON THE CHAIR IN THE CORNER!!! Batista slumps in the corner and The Jackal puts the ladder in a rather precarious position, dropkick by The Jackal (RM18) and Batista is in pain in a rather sensitive area!

The Jackal is looking a little groggy after the vicious shots to the head from earlier and slowly recovers his balance and sets the ladder up. The Jackal is climbing for the title!! The Jackal is reaching… reaching… Batista is climbing up as well! They slug it out on the top of the ladder! The ladder is starting to sway!

THE JACKAL AND BATISTA FALL TO THE OUTSIDE!!! The crowd get behind The Jackal (RM18) as he begins to stir. The Jackal starts some exterior decorating as he starts building a mountain of tables in front of the announcer’s tables. He then searches under the ring and pulls out… A 2X4 WRAPPED IN BARBED WIRE!!! The crowd roar, as Batista (Figo) turns round…

THWACK!! RIGHT INTO THE HEAD OF BATISTA!! The Jackal takes the 2X4 and starts raking it across Batista’s head!! The Jackal is relentless!! The Jackal throws the 2X4 into the ring and throws a crimson Batista into the ring post! Batista is crawling towards the entrance way and The Jackal is in pursuit. The Jackal is full of rage and picks up the mangled ladder and throws it onto Batista!! Batista is getting a battering!!

The Jackal still has his crazy look in his eye and he strides out of the arena!! Batista is a mess in the big area at the entranceway! What is that noise? It’s The Jackal (RM18) and he’s driving a truck! I guess Cena (Afrojoe) and Gunn (Asher D) left some heavy vehicles outside for Batista (Figo) but The Jackal has one now! He’s trying to run Batista down!! The Jackal is taking this way too far! The Jackal is pretty close…

Batista dives out of the way just in time! The Jackal crashes into the electrical equipment and looks a little shaken. Batista is furious and he exits the arena! I guess he’s trying to go one better than The Jackal. The Jackal climbs out of the truck and leans up against it. He’s holding his neck a bit; perhaps he has a touch of whiplash. Batista is back and he’s driving a crane with a wrecking ball on the end!

The Jackal (RM18) hasn’t really noticed and Batista (Figo) is fiddling with the controls. Batista swings the wrecking ball… THE JACKAL JUST DUCKS IN TIME! It wasn’t moving particularly fast. I guess Batista isn’t used to using heavy machinery. The wrecking caused a weakening of the back of the truck. Batista is still fiddling with the controls as The Jackal climbs up and throws him down to the floor. The Jackal picks Batista up and runs with his head in his hands… INTO THE WEAK PART OF THE TRUCK! Batista flies through into the truck!

The Jackal climbs in after him and we haven’t got any pictures of what is going on in there. All we can hear is a lot of noise. I think we just heard a thud. THE JACKAL FLIES OUT OF THE BACK OF THE TRUCK!! Batista stands in the truck with a hefty lead pipe in his hand and The Jackal is looking a mess.

Batista climbs down from the truck and strolls confidently towards the ring! The crowd boo and jeer and he enters the ring and sets the ladder up! BATISTA IS CLIMBING!! BATISTA IS GOING TO RETAIN THE TITLE!! A small ripple of applause goes up as Batista nears the top…

BATISTA GRABS THE BELT!! NO!!! A WRECKING BALL OUT OF NOWHERE HAS SMACKED THE LADDER AND BATISTA FLIES THROUGH THE STACK OF TABLES!!! The crowd are stunned as we see a replay. Batista (Figo) was just about to take the belt when The Jackal (RM18) drove the crane and flung the wrecking ball into the ladder! It seems The Jackal is rather adept at using heavy machinery!

The Jackal has snapped and destroys the ring with the wrecking ball! The ring has been destroyed! The Jackal is sitting in the crane in a trance! The crowd are going nuts but this match isn’t over! Batista looks out of it and is surrounded by wreckage. All The Jackal needs to do is snap out of this trance and grab the title. Unfortunately, the ring is broken, the small ladder is in the wreckage and the big ladder was mangled earlier. WAIT!! The crowd erupt again! IT’S…

MICK FOLEY!! He rushes to the crane and attempts to restore some kind of sanity to The Jackal (RM18). The Jackal finally snaps out of it and has a look round. It seems there is no way off grabbing the title. The Jackal urges Mick Foley (RM18) to climb down and The Jackal slowly drives the crane over the wreckage! The Jackal climbs on the cab roof…

AND GRABS THE BELT!!! THE JACKAL IS THE NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION!!! EMT’S rush to Batista (Figo) who still isn’t moving. The crowd are giving both competitors a standing ovation as The Jackal celebrates with Mick Foley! What a way to end Freefall!

WINNER AND NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION: THE JACKAL (RM18)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.