GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What type of drinker are you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/05/09 at 15:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Source

Another one of these body language studies, this one aimed at how you hold your favourite ale, cola or fruit based drink (for the lady).

Unfortunately it seems that I am a 'Jack-the-lad', except minus the bottle or cider (Amstel FTW). Didn't think that I was that intimidating...
Mon 01/06/09 at 14:56
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
What limited options :(

jack-the-lad that evolves into the browbeater as the nights goes on (i assume).
Mon 01/06/09 at 14:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Wallflower and Flirt, predominantly Wallflower. Not at all surprised that I'm two or that they're totally opposites.
Mon 01/06/09 at 08:44
"possibly impossible"
I'm...none of them.

Hardly go out to drink anyway but when I do I tend to just be chatting with friends and go for a sweet bottled lager like Cobra, San Migel, Amstel or Estrella Damm.

Current favourite to drink at home or where I can get it is the Cobra and Ginger. Lovely stuff.

Can't stand bitter or any of the fosters/bud style beer it tastes awful.
Sat 30/05/09 at 10:35
Regular
I'm not going to lie, I hold it browbeater style.
Sat 30/05/09 at 09:45
Regular
Looks like I'm the "fun lover" or "jack the lad".. depends on what drink I'm holding to be honest, and if the aim of the night is to just get slaughtered or not
Fri 29/05/09 at 21:06
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
None of them....I don't exist....(what my wife's been saying for years) :-D
Fri 29/05/09 at 20:28
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I would say i am 'The Wallflower' :-)
Fri 29/05/09 at 19:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I think the closest one of those that I'd be is Jack-the-lad too. I do like my Magners!
Fri 29/05/09 at 18:28
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm definitely the fun lover. I'm always talking instead of drinking at partys haha
Fri 29/05/09 at 18:05
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I couldn't see myself in any of these, I got told!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.