GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Peter Jackson's "Bad Taste""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
Has anyone here ever seen this film? What's it like? I got it today from Play.com and it looks really gory!
Fri 08/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Has anyone here ever seen this film? What's it like? I got it today from Play.com and it looks really gory!
Fri 08/08/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
It's excellent. Had it on vid for years. Gory and funny. I defy you not to laugh when watching it.

Go on! Try not to laugh!
Fri 08/08/03 at 15:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The film is quite dated and for the first twenty minutes you'll be cursing the crap acting and cheesy gore. However the film does get slighlty better further on and at times becomes almost entertaining.
Fri 08/08/03 at 16:20
Regular
"8==="
It's brilliant. The guy made it with about $2000. It launched his film career. It got good jokes, good humour and good gore.

It's got loads of nice touches that you won't see in a mainstream film.

Also many of the main cast play more than one character.

Brilliant film.

Now get Brain Dead. Peter Jackson's next proper film after Bad Taste.
Fri 08/08/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Got them both. They're all classics.
Fri 08/08/03 at 16:49
Regular
It's fun, don't expect a big budget though as you certainly won't be getting one. Pretty sick in places which is always good, nastiest bits where they all eat that big bowl of puke.

Now you need to go out and get yaself a copy of Braindead and Meet the Feebles and Frightners, and revel in the brilliance of Jackson before he went all beardy.
Fri 08/08/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
No-budget, yeah, but you can see why Peter Jackson went on to be a half-decent filmmaker considering what he did with this no-budget! He made everything himself and even built his own steadicam because he couldn't afford to hire one.

Really funny and this stops it from being sickeningly gory as it is so funny! Definitely worth a watch...
Fri 08/08/03 at 17:19
Regular
watch it, you'll laugh from start to finish. true budget horror greatness.

then watch braindead, also by peter jackson
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Party Hard"
It's got a big feature in Total film.

I think I might have seen a bit of Braindead. Is it the one where the zombie's facial features start falling off into some custard?
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:59
Regular
Nebuchan wrote:
> It's got a big feature in Total film.
>
> I think I might have seen a bit of Braindead. Is it the one where the
> zombie's facial features start falling off into some custard?

yep, and who could forget the psychotic baby?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.