GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"luigi"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/05/09 at 00:37
Regular
he is so funny and humorous he makes the game more excitinbg to play. i just love the game
Sat 30/05/09 at 17:09
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hehe somebody's confused. It's this stupid game everyone plays, and if you think about it or talk about it, you lose the game. So you've only just found out about it, but you've lost. That's what's so stupid about it. The people who are 'winning' don't even know about it.
Sat 30/05/09 at 16:16
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Whaaa.....?
Sat 30/05/09 at 11:33
Regular
"How Ironic"
I hate "The Game". Not in a fun way, i actually despise it. Who ever invented it must be the biggest (words i can't say) ever. The fact of it is, you can't win anyway, because you don't know your 'playing' it until somebody tells you the whole world just happens to be playing it, and by that you've 'lost'. It's not a game if nobody can win ;)
Fri 29/05/09 at 19:53
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Nono, he's talking about "the game", the game in which the only object is to not think about the game. Therefore by typing this I've just lost the game. And so have you by reading this (even if you didn't know about the game before).

He's a cunning one he is, luring us in with a post about Luigi, just to make us lose the game!
Fri 29/05/09 at 07:59
Regular
Which game would that be?

I thought his best appearance was Luigi's Mansion. But he has played his fair share in games like Super Paper Mario and The Lost Levels...
Fri 29/05/09 at 00:37
Regular
he is so funny and humorous he makes the game more excitinbg to play. i just love the game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.