GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drinking problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 19:14
Regular
Big party tonight

But I only have litre bottles of spirits and I don't want to take them because someone will nick it. So I might go buy a half bottle of vodka, carry it around and drink straight. Or buy some beer that will probably get nicked too.

So yeah... vodka or beer?
Thu 07/08/03 at 11:43
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Um-Bongo and Vodka, I swear by it.

Got me a free house next week, so don't expect to see me here. I've stocked up on snacks (pringles, doritos, microwave meals, chew bars etc), bought some cool junk like party popper guns and a mini-drum kit and saturday after work I'm going to buy my weeks supply of drink. Vodka, beer and perhaps some wine for the mates with a spot of class. I also have a 9 pack of Um-Bongo and my girlfriends staying all week. Going to be a good week or non-stop drunkeness, music, fun and frolics.
Thu 07/08/03 at 10:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
anyone had galliano before???
Thu 07/08/03 at 10:43
Regular
Hahahahahahha.

Saggy one - The source of all hilarity.
Thu 07/08/03 at 10:34
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Sheepy you need to consider the dual intravenous-colostamy bag system that I have developed: I call it the P1ssmaker-taker 2000. Sling each one under each hip respectively; one will be responsible for the flow of liquid into your system, the other will take care of the outward bound liquid. To empty the bag when full simply adopt the Great Escape procedure that the POWs employed to rid themselves of that soil. Stand next to a bloke who you don't like, release the fluid and subtley shake your leg in his direction, perhaps integrating this into some form of dance, involving the other geezer. This bloke will think that you are really a mate and will let his guard down briefly.

Then when suitably relieved, point to the bloke and shout "Look everyone he's done a wee on himself, he smells like a hobo lying in a gutter near Threshers!"

A word of warning though, make sure you don't mix your fluids...
Thu 07/08/03 at 09:26
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Jeebus, you're all recovering alcoholics...

S**t, this is the alcoholics anonymous board. Oops.

*Runs*

:D
Thu 07/08/03 at 01:03
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Lately ive found myself getting more and more drunk everytime I go out even though the intention is to just have a couple of drinks.

Before anyone suggests that ive got an alcohol problem, I dont I go out once every 2 weeks or so.

Last nights drinking episode has left me in deep contemplation about why i did what I did last night and Ive got myself a sore neck and an empty wallet.

:(
Thu 07/08/03 at 00:58
Regular
"cachoo"
cookie monster wrote:
> Its impossible not to like a nice cold coke, especially diet coke with
> lemon.
>
> Ive even got a coke glass.

Hehe, the Coke glasses rule. I won't have anything but.
I have 9 or so because of those 'buy one/two get a glass!!1!!!"
Thu 07/08/03 at 00:58
Regular
Yey! the foroom spell checka haz find hiz w@y inn the t0pIc.
Thu 07/08/03 at 00:56
Regular
Yeah, I used to get a bit like that. But that was when I went through a faze of every time I go out I smoke.

Nowadays I only have a couple a week and I'm fine, just get nicely buzzed and feel fine the next day.

Alcohol is too expensive, and the feeling the next day is just the word crap. Used to get drunk a lot, sort of grew out of it though. I drink when I'm out but never with the intention to actually get drunk.
Thu 07/08/03 at 00:54
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Tribute wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Either way it's a loose - loose situation.
>
> loose?

Hes stoned maaaan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.