GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Panzar Dragoon Orta?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 18:31
Regular
I'm all for a challenge but is it just me or is this game stupid hard? I find that I am playing through the levels until I memorise every little detail so to conserve my energy? Not played it extensivly but am stuck on the second level. Perhaps it is just not the type of game for me? Visually it is stunning and I enjoy playing it but its getting slightly frustrating now!
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:18
Regular
"accidental superher"
you'll get the hang of it sooner or later...
but the game is hard...took me ages to beat it on normal (i didn't try it on easy). and then there's always the challenge to get a better grade.
basic hints...know the transformation buttons so well that it becomes second nature. i normally only use heavy and glide wing and constantly switch between them.
Sat 09/08/03 at 09:23
Regular
"Laughingstock"
It is hard. I've only finished it on Easy. Beautiful game though.
Wed 06/08/03 at 19:24
Regular
Nah you're not alone mate, it is flippin' hard! I ended up sticking it on Easy in the end as i just couldnt get any further on it. I know there are probably people out there who've done it, but i'd say its nearly impossible to complete that game on Normal as the bosses get too damn hard. So go on, just give in to temptation and stick it on Easy! :)
Wed 06/08/03 at 19:07
Regular
gonna hang onto it, i cant let it beat me!
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:52
Regular
"QPR 1974"
If you don't want it, I'll trade you something for it?
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:31
Regular
I'm all for a challenge but is it just me or is this game stupid hard? I find that I am playing through the levels until I memorise every little detail so to conserve my energy? Not played it extensivly but am stuck on the second level. Perhaps it is just not the type of game for me? Visually it is stunning and I enjoy playing it but its getting slightly frustrating now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.