GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me PLEASE!!! Increase Traffic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/05/09 at 10:57
Regular
Hi, I have just finished building my freeola site, www.fltmarketing.ft6.com. please have a look I would be grateful for any feedback or ideas thanks. What I would like is some info on SEO techniques how can I get my site to appear higher on search engine listings?

Thanks
Tue 26/05/09 at 22:00
Regular
Buy the book I mentioned WELL worth it
Tue 26/05/09 at 17:09
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
You could take advantage of Freeola's "Free Website Promotion", which can be accessed from your MyFreeola account (in the websites and hosting section. This will not only give you some free advertising on our site, but help your Google ranking.

As well as this please use Hmmm's search facility to search these forums for old advice. I'm sure there is loads kicking about.

Also check our SEO advice on our support pages, found here . Although this SEO guide is specifically for out InstantPro Web Builder you may find some general tips.
Tue 26/05/09 at 10:58
Regular
Hi

I put the wrong address its www.ftlmarketing.ft6.com

Cheers
Tue 26/05/09 at 10:57
Regular
Hi, I have just finished building my freeola site, www.fltmarketing.ft6.com. please have a look I would be grateful for any feedback or ideas thanks. What I would like is some info on SEO techniques how can I get my site to appear higher on search engine listings?

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.