GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The other day I went for a walk...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/08/03 at 10:07
Regular
So I stood there, frozen to the spot. The brooding sky was heavy with rain. A delicate mist lay on the damp turf. The distant foliage of a woodland's eaves appeared blurred as if drawn by a crayon. I was standing in a field at dusk being watched by a hundred dark eyes.

Cows. At nightfall they become disturbing creatures. When they have a vulnerable human in their sights, they close in. Curiously. Menacingly. There's a pugent whiff of grass and sour milk.

The flaring nostrils of a confident leader led the herd's plodding approach. Within no time at all I was practically surrounded by a multitude of black & white beasts - sinister in their gorping and twilight friskiness. One lurched forward trying to lick me with its brown truncheon-sized tongue. Another let go a veritable waterfall of p*ss. They just kept staring at me...... their cloven hooves fidgeting ever closer.

My path of escape was being narrowed by the second. I reached out to keep one at bay - it jolted back which triggered a chain reaction of edginess throughout the herd. Some started snorting loudly. One let go a ear-piercing gargle. I slowly began to walk backwards, waving my arms as if drowning.
At this point my heart was racing. Had these grass munchers earmarked me as a victim of bovine revenge? Images of quarter pounders and rump steaks flooded my mind. I could feel their primeval minds sensing my fear. I turned and ran. The muddy turf hindered my stride. In the grainy darkness I slowly but surely I stumbled to the perimeter of the field. Wiping the sweat from my brow, I'm climbed over the fence to freedom. -

Phew. Fear, when I least expected it.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
When a youngster, myself and two friends went into a field. There was some cows, my friend through a stone at one.

It hit it right on the forehead and the thing made the most horrible sound then kind of collapsed slowly and stopped moving.

Then he punched one and it chased us

MOOOOOOOOO
Mon 04/08/03 at 12:47
Regular
Raped by a pig!

Stryke wrote:
> My cousin Walter got attack by a cow once. True story...

So my fears were not unfounded. Unless you're subtley referring to "Walter the Softie" of Beano fame..... in which case you're attempting to hoodwink me with sarcastic ruse.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Starlight wrote:
> My friend got raped by a pig once.
--

I am unable to stop laughing. 5 mins after reading this, I am still laughing and trying to breathe.

Raped by a pig?
Did it have a knife and whisper "You know you wannit, dirty human, into ma pen"

Raped by a pig....so very, very wrong yet so very, very funny.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:03
Regular
Lol, excellent.

Occassionally I go running past a field which sometimes has cows in it.
Most of them back away from the fence when I go past, but there's usually one who stands by the gate and 'looks at me funny'.
Scary stuff indeed.

Once though, as I was running past the field, all the cows gathered at the gate at the far end, and proceded to moo a bit while they all 'looked at me funny'.

I ran faster than normal that day, I can tell you ¦^O
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
My friend got raped by a pig once. He even admits it to this day even when he's sober.
Sun 03/08/03 at 17:52
Regular
My cousin Walter got attack by a cow once. True story...
Sun 03/08/03 at 16:17
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Frightened by cows?
> HAHAHAHAHAHA, you pooftah

I know :) But they were particularily bulky, and frisky, it was dusk and they surrounded me. The thought of being ping-ponged from cow snout to cow snout unnerved me.
Sun 03/08/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Selected"
Nomad Soul wrote:
> One lurched forward trying to lick me with its brown truncheon-sized tongue.

thats not a TONGUE.....ARRRRRRRRRRRR

*dead*
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Frightened by cows?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you pooftah

Well written though.
Sun 03/08/03 at 10:07
Regular
So I stood there, frozen to the spot. The brooding sky was heavy with rain. A delicate mist lay on the damp turf. The distant foliage of a woodland's eaves appeared blurred as if drawn by a crayon. I was standing in a field at dusk being watched by a hundred dark eyes.

Cows. At nightfall they become disturbing creatures. When they have a vulnerable human in their sights, they close in. Curiously. Menacingly. There's a pugent whiff of grass and sour milk.

The flaring nostrils of a confident leader led the herd's plodding approach. Within no time at all I was practically surrounded by a multitude of black & white beasts - sinister in their gorping and twilight friskiness. One lurched forward trying to lick me with its brown truncheon-sized tongue. Another let go a veritable waterfall of p*ss. They just kept staring at me...... their cloven hooves fidgeting ever closer.

My path of escape was being narrowed by the second. I reached out to keep one at bay - it jolted back which triggered a chain reaction of edginess throughout the herd. Some started snorting loudly. One let go a ear-piercing gargle. I slowly began to walk backwards, waving my arms as if drowning.
At this point my heart was racing. Had these grass munchers earmarked me as a victim of bovine revenge? Images of quarter pounders and rump steaks flooded my mind. I could feel their primeval minds sensing my fear. I turned and ran. The muddy turf hindered my stride. In the grainy darkness I slowly but surely I stumbled to the perimeter of the field. Wiping the sweat from my brow, I'm climbed over the fence to freedom. -

Phew. Fear, when I least expected it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.