GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREEOLA web/email down !?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/08/03 at 09:30
Regular
Anyone else having trouble with their FREEOLA email and websites ? All mine are unavailable... The STATUS page still says "no problems" !
Wed 06/08/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Resists... urge... to... plug...
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:58
Regular
Hello! DO ANY FREEOLA STAFF READ THIS FORUM ANYMORE ???
(NB This is not a one-off)
When I posted this I also sent a note to the FREEOLA support email (on Sunday).
On Tuesday FREEOLA support wrote back to say my websites were all available!!!

FREEOLA are you linking the outages you have with the emails you reveive? -You eventually updated your STATUS page to show an on going problem, your email should have read along the lines of "everything is now ok after we resolved our problems" rather than make it seem as if I'm complaining about nothing!

Just trying to help (& improve your customer service).
Mon 04/08/03 at 02:50
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Just to let you know, E-mail being sent to myself isn't coming through at this moment.
Sun 03/08/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
...though I'm not freeola staff so don't go asking me any other questions! :)
Sun 03/08/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Freeola lines are open 9:00 am till 8:00 pm Monday to Friday, 9:00 am till 6:00 pm Saturday and 10:00 am till 5:00 pm Sunday.
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:57
Regular
FREEOLA have picked up on the problem and updated the STATUS page.
I wasn't sure if they were around on Sunday.

If any FREEOLA staff read this perhaps they could say what times they offer support for future reference.

Thanks.
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:55
Regular
Yippee ! It's all back to normal. I can PING 195.74.96.156
and all my sites are back.........?
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:39
Regular
If I try to PING FREEOLA DNS 195.74.96.156 I time out (using BT to connect)- There's definately a DNS issue - BT / FREEOLA ???
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
This is weird.

I can access this site, and a few others including my own Freeola-hosted site. But I can't access any Hotmail stuff, can't connect to Messenger, or access sites like Amazon or Google. What the hell?
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I'm using NTL cable and it doesn't appear to be any slower than usual. This is probably a routing issue, and outside Freeola's influence.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.