GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/08/03 at 21:03
Regular
whats the best/worst/strangest dream youve had. (if you can remember)

i often have a kind of de ja vu, where i see something and then think, didnt i dream that a month ago...
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:33
Regular
I haven't remembered a dream for ages.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:27
Um, isnt making you're self fain kinda stupid?
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
My friend jonathan also is a bit of a lunni in his sleep. Once we where on holiday and we had 2 beds on each side of the room next to the wall.After
watching ome tripe movie I decided to go to bed.and my friend was acting strange first he woke up and looked around the room and then smashed his head on the wall and knocked himself out cold.then he did it again but his eyes where closed and after he had knocked his head he said "Ow Tambe ow"
and then slept again.

few months before I slept over at his house and he had fallen asleep while we where watching Three Kings and he woke up and asked his mom what we where doing so his mom said sleeping And he fall down and carried on sleeping.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
A few weeks ago I and my friend where making ourselves faint. And during the art lesson my friend made me feint(you do it breathing hard and then someone pushing against your chest with thee palms of there hands)and during that when I was out cold i was hyper ventalating and I had a dream that i was dead and that police where putting me in a boddy bag but I could still hear everyone talking and i could see the lights ontop of the cars.Well the people who where talking where my classmates and of course the officer was the teacher.

now that was strange
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:40
Last night was a bloomin night mare, well kinda.
I decided to go to bed early, bout 12.00 and during the night i woke up and thought "ouch my nose and head hurts" i realised that i had got up and walked straight into the wall, it gave me a slight nose bleed and a big bump on my head.
Not the first time it has happend, i walk quite alot in my sleep.
Guess i shouldnt leave all the mess on the floor.
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I always miss my dreams at night. I sleep all the way through them. Maybe I'll get my mum to tape my next one!
Sun 03/08/03 at 09:05
Regular
I had this really wierd dream a few months ago. I was at a theatre, where for some reason they were showing the Romeo and Juliet play which my school was actually playing at the moment. So I went to see it. When it had finished, I went back to my school with my two friends and some boy called James. So when we were at the school, one of the cleaners got a cross-bow and shot a really thick arrow at my neck. I was walking around with it in my neck. I took it out and tonnes of blood came out. Quite funny really.
Sun 03/08/03 at 04:20
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Hedfix wrote:
> *Is killed by a cornered keyboard*

ROFLMAO

.... nothing to add LOL

thats just funny
Sun 03/08/03 at 04:17
Regular
"8==="
*Is killed by a cornered keyboard*
Sun 03/08/03 at 04:12
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Hedfix wrote:
> Do I need more help? ;D

No and on that note Ill logout...

and leave you to your evil keyboard killing activities

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.