GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/08/03 at 18:41
Regular
Why should Dog owners be forced to pick up Dog mess when horse riders don't pick up what their horses drop?

The horse poo is massive and fills up the whole pavement.

That is all.
Sat 02/08/03 at 18:41
Regular
Why should Dog owners be forced to pick up Dog mess when horse riders don't pick up what their horses drop?

The horse poo is massive and fills up the whole pavement.

That is all.
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Most horse mess is usually found around quite country lanes where people don't tend to walk (mostly on roads) so clearing it away isn't really necessary, whereas most dog owners seem to let their mangy mutts crap wherever they please (mostly on pavements or parks where children like to play football).
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I also don't get it.
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:22
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
Horse crap, Dog crap same thing, but horses farts stick more.
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:31
Um, well i guess so.
And i thought i got bored.
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I wouldn't have thought that horse poo isn't that bad for people's health, as the creatures only tend to eat grass, hay, straw and a few sugar lumps if they've behaved themselves, all pretty natural food.

Dogs on the other hand are fed a diet of mystery meat from cans. Entrails, spleens, old rotten rats, factory workers who’ve fallen into the grinding machines etc, so what comes out of a dog’s butt is probably more hazardous to the health of human beings if they get caked in it, so dog mess should be cleared up, but horse mess is ok(ish).
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Totoro wrote:
> I wouldn't have thought that horse poo isn't that bad for people's
> health

Should read: I wouldn't have thought that horse poo is that bad for people's health
Sat 02/08/03 at 21:31
" Crazy!"
I have a dog, if you want me to pick up her cr@p, I'll tell you where to go.
Sat 02/08/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
The craziest Col! wrote:
> I have a dog, if you want me to pick up her cr@p, I'll tell you where
> to go.

To the locl authorities to get you a fine?
Sat 02/08/03 at 21:35
Regular
"QPR 1974"
To find the nearest dog-waste disposal bin so I could point you in the righ direction?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.