GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some people just shouldn't be let out in public."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/08/03 at 10:22
Regular
Like me, for instance.

This morning I had to get up early to walk my girlfriend to work, then my parents ordered me to pick up the paper from the shop (you wouldn't believe I'm 22, would you?), which some retard had failed to deliver. It's hot this morning. Damn hot and I've only had a few hours sleep. Then I have to go out in the heat in smelly clothes and bad morning hair just to pick up my parent's copy of - dun dun duuuuuun - The Daily Mail! It hardly seems worth it, but they did pay for it, so in principal they're in the right. Even though they're wrong for reading it.

Anyway, get to the shop, some assclown goes through the doors just in front of me, sees me, but doesn't hold the door open. IT WAS ALREADY OPEN YOU FREAK!!! HOLDING IT A SECOND LONGER WOULDN'T HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE TO YOUR LIFE AND YOU MIGHT HAVE COME ACROSS AS A NICE PERSON. I'D HOLD IT OPEN FOR YOU!!! And now he's getting whinged at by a tired, peeved off nerd in a chat room. But there is worse to come.

Some utterly, utterly stupid old lady stood so close to me - and I'll never know how she managed it, but as I turned (I didn't even take my foot off the ground), my foot came to rest on top of hers. But she didn't say anything. I turned round when I got to the doorway only to hear "Are you alright? Some people!". It was her fault, the stupid bint! God only knows how close she was standing - she must have been trying to trip me up or something! Anyway, I leave the shop, lloking like an utter tossser, when in fact it was this old biddy who was to blame. I hate it when that happens - old people are to blame for everything.

So I'm walking home, trying to hide the Daily Mail under my top, and what do I see? Children. Playing in the road. Now that's not so unusual in quiet areas, but this is a busy road and they're on bikes and footballs and stuff. Stupid kids - everything in the future will be there fault! I get in the house and attempt to give the paper to one of the parental units guarding the living room, only to be greeted by a half-outstretched hand waiting for me to place it right in it's lazy palm. So I shove it in (it's hand, unfortunately) and strop off.

I'm not in a good mood this morning. It's hot, I now have a headache, and I just know that I'm gonna get bugged by a certain nameless person later until he gets his way (non-sexual). Monkey_man smaaaaaashhh!!!!!
Sun 03/08/03 at 00:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What really passed me off yesterday was people in shops who just stopped dead in the middle of aisles to look at things. The totally block the passage of anyone and dont even seem to notice or care. Its ignorance like that that makes me want to go on an ethnic cleansing mission.

Or just go RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Sat 02/08/03 at 22:23
Regular
"The Red Shift"
mmm. a striking and bold entry statement THERE.
Sat 02/08/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
monkey_man wrote:
> Stupid kids - everything in the future will
> be there fault!

"their"
Sat 02/08/03 at 21:00
Regular
"um..."
I also woke up at five to go to work at the supermarket we opened up and every five minutes or so I got a call telling me we were out of cream we werent, it was just right at the back of the shelf, and the lazy customers couldn't be bothered to reach it so of course the customers all blamed me even though it was nothing whatsoever to do with me they always wanted me to reach it for them than they didn't take it after all as "the date isn't long enough" or something AAAAGH I got stroppy as I got in late after watching the Tractor Boys' pre-season friendly and only had four hours sleep.

I should not be allowed out to work in public early on a saturday morning
Sat 02/08/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was up at 5, worked for 9 hours and got annoyed by many old people.

SO SHUT UP

;)
Sat 02/08/03 at 14:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The solution, as always, is either a microwave or sellotape.
Sat 02/08/03 at 13:24
Regular
Old people are rubbish.
Sat 02/08/03 at 12:08
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Heh, I think this is commonly referred as "getting out the wrong side of bed".
Thinking of the Beano, why not buy a red & black hooped jumper, a catapult and, I dunno, fire a ripe tomato at someone's window. [Maybe not].
Sat 02/08/03 at 11:31
Regular
"Selected"
it's like you live in the Beano.
Sat 02/08/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Like me, for instance.

This morning I had to get up early to walk my girlfriend to work, then my parents ordered me to pick up the paper from the shop (you wouldn't believe I'm 22, would you?), which some retard had failed to deliver. It's hot this morning. Damn hot and I've only had a few hours sleep. Then I have to go out in the heat in smelly clothes and bad morning hair just to pick up my parent's copy of - dun dun duuuuuun - The Daily Mail! It hardly seems worth it, but they did pay for it, so in principal they're in the right. Even though they're wrong for reading it.

Anyway, get to the shop, some assclown goes through the doors just in front of me, sees me, but doesn't hold the door open. IT WAS ALREADY OPEN YOU FREAK!!! HOLDING IT A SECOND LONGER WOULDN'T HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE TO YOUR LIFE AND YOU MIGHT HAVE COME ACROSS AS A NICE PERSON. I'D HOLD IT OPEN FOR YOU!!! And now he's getting whinged at by a tired, peeved off nerd in a chat room. But there is worse to come.

Some utterly, utterly stupid old lady stood so close to me - and I'll never know how she managed it, but as I turned (I didn't even take my foot off the ground), my foot came to rest on top of hers. But she didn't say anything. I turned round when I got to the doorway only to hear "Are you alright? Some people!". It was her fault, the stupid bint! God only knows how close she was standing - she must have been trying to trip me up or something! Anyway, I leave the shop, lloking like an utter tossser, when in fact it was this old biddy who was to blame. I hate it when that happens - old people are to blame for everything.

So I'm walking home, trying to hide the Daily Mail under my top, and what do I see? Children. Playing in the road. Now that's not so unusual in quiet areas, but this is a busy road and they're on bikes and footballs and stuff. Stupid kids - everything in the future will be there fault! I get in the house and attempt to give the paper to one of the parental units guarding the living room, only to be greeted by a half-outstretched hand waiting for me to place it right in it's lazy palm. So I shove it in (it's hand, unfortunately) and strop off.

I'm not in a good mood this morning. It's hot, I now have a headache, and I just know that I'm gonna get bugged by a certain nameless person later until he gets his way (non-sexual). Monkey_man smaaaaaashhh!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.