GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E Mail Problems"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/05/09 at 11:20
Regular
Yesterday for a while and again today the Freeola servers for email have gone down. Are Freeola aware this is happenening? it does clear its self some times after a short while other times it takes longer, its affecting several servers as its affecting several of our domains. Any thoughts

Digi
Sat 23/05/09 at 22:39
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Please see my post here. There is no need to post the same question twice.
Sat 23/05/09 at 18:20
Regular
"Become a veteran"
Since switching to Freeola's VIP service I have added a FormMail form to my website. I find I can only use Freeola-based e-mail addresses in my Form and in the .php script which drives the Form. Helpdesk told me to set up a Freeola-based e-mail address dedicated to the Form and to use the Control panel to re-direct arriving e-mails to where I wanted them to go. Unfortunately, it seems that with the VIP Server, forwarding will only take place to Freeola-based e-mail addresses, as I have just proved by experiment.
This is not acceptable - I MUST be able to forward e-mails to non-Freeola-based e-mail addresses. Is there a work-around please? Urgent.
Thanks if you can help.
Tue 19/05/09 at 11:39
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Wrong forum Digi :)

Please see this thread for discussions on any issue we encounter.

TLDR Version: We monitor all servers constantly and only update the Network Status page if a service is down for more than 10-15 mins (i.e. the time it takes to reboot).
Tue 19/05/09 at 11:20
Regular
Yesterday for a while and again today the Freeola servers for email have gone down. Are Freeola aware this is happenening? it does clear its self some times after a short while other times it takes longer, its affecting several servers as its affecting several of our domains. Any thoughts

Digi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.