GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Double Agent baby!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/10/06 at 14:15
Regular
Got this in the post this morning, haven't actually got around to playing it yet but I'm sure it's sweet as fook.

Anyone else getting?
Tue 24/10/06 at 11:05
Regular
I can't take it online as I STILL don't have a net connection at home...

I hate Sky so much.
Tue 24/10/06 at 11:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got this the other day and I'm impressed so far. Looks excellent and seems to play pretty well too. Only had a brief go at the online mode with a few others in the room but that seemed to work quite well too and was enjoyable.
Sun 22/10/06 at 21:40
Regular
Bought this Yesterday. It's amazing.
Fri 20/10/06 at 14:57
Regular
Sweet, gamertag thingy is Sexual Homer.

Before you start with the insults, you gotta admit it beats Pedigreedong ;)
Fri 20/10/06 at 12:58
Regular
Suicide Soldier wrote:

> If you're up for some co-op give me a buzz, we never finished
> Chaos Theory co-op I don't think, just spent most time laughing
> and fooking around. Would be good to have a shot if you're up
> for it.

Yeah definetly, not totally sure how the co-op works in this one but I should be on later if you're around.

Oh and the main game play is very much a Splinter Cell game with added bits. Really like the way you're working for 2 sets of people though, think they've done a great job with the whole Double Agent thing so far. It feels like a very different game, but at the same time it still feels like Splinter Cell.
Fri 20/10/06 at 01:35
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Anyone else getting?

Not me, I never liked the gameplay in any of the SC games so if this one's any different let me know. I'd need a lot of convincing though.
Thu 19/10/06 at 16:01
Regular
Yeah got it this morning also, not played yet, been a busy day (Birthday and all) but lookinhg forwards to chilling out later on and giving it a shot.

If you're up for some co-op give me a buzz, we never finished Chaos Theory co-op I don't think, just spent most time laughing and fooking around. Would be good to have a shot if you're up for it.
Thu 19/10/06 at 14:15
Regular
Got this in the post this morning, haven't actually got around to playing it yet but I'm sure it's sweet as fook.

Anyone else getting?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.