GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd 4 Juventus 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 12:42
Regular
Nothing to add.

They done a bit better than Celtic mind! Anyone see the goals? I read Van Nistelrooy scored a superb one from a excellent Veron pass?
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Go Man Utd,they rock.
Fri 01/08/03 at 17:35
Regular
The least thing i would read is Kluivert managing to get into the US so thats probably why.
Fri 01/08/03 at 15:36
Ah right. Thanks very much.

But surely the rock will be on top of me?
Fri 01/08/03 at 15:33
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Sdrawkcab wrote:

I missed Ronaldinho going to Barcelona!

How much?
------------------

*Lifts the rock from under Sdrawkcab*

=P

It was £21-22mil I think.
Fri 01/08/03 at 15:19
Regular
Van Nistelrooy's goal was an absoloute beauty, he truly is the best striker in Europe at the moment. However, what more people will be talking about is Forlan's miss. He scrambled the ball through the defence, open net from three yards out and he hit the side netting. Hilarious yet sad.
Fri 01/08/03 at 15:05
I missed Ronaldinho going to Barcelona!

How much?
Fri 01/08/03 at 13:41
§niper wrote:
> Kluivert isnt there?

That'll teach you not to read yesterday's news smartass.
Fri 01/08/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
He is now.

He obatained 'special visa' to get there.
Fri 01/08/03 at 13:32
Regular
Kluivert isnt there?
Fri 01/08/03 at 13:10
Veron's performance and the continued support he's getting from Fergie has, to my mind, quashed any possible move to Chelsea. But then, he does love to play well against Italian opposition, so perhaps he'll be just as ordinary in the Prem again?

Anyway, another good result and, notably, a reportedly good debut performance from Howard (I refuse to refer to him as "T-Ho").

Bring on Barcelona with their Quaresma's, Kluivert's and Ronaldinho's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.