GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im going on holiday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 12:11
Regular
To America.

Tomorrow. Hoping to keep this topic alive n put in whatever happens on holiday. Hmm mabey i should pack.

Right im off.

*waves*
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Well we are in Glouster. We flew into Manchester airport and staying in rockport. Manchester! lol. I know that has caused confusion when booking flights. Anyway how hot is it in england? I feel jealouse because it is 84 (degrees f) here and humid and boring.

Ive also noticed americans have big problems listening. Seems we ask for alot of things 2-3 times before we get a responce. Bleh i miss my computer. Although all the computers here having broadband of faster is pretty useful.

*poke*

im borrrreeedd
Thu 07/08/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Last day here then we are going somewhere else (can't remember where, mabey boston)

Just got back from watching T3 which was pretty depressing. Need happy films! we are going to an italian resterant (bleh spelling) in a few mins too. Already sampled local american cuisine (burgers) although the brownies n ice cream here are sooo nice.

Planning to spend the evening with some of my m8s freinds setting fire to things n generally being noisey and pyromaniacal. <- new word!

No idea when ill next haave access to a compy.

Oh and about absailing- i looked down a bit half way n thought @#$% this is high. Still managed it though :D Anyway i shall post next whenever i can.

PS- Guys, come to america ffs the girls love english accent.
Thu 07/08/03 at 03:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Those damn time bandits!

*Shakes fist*
Thu 07/08/03 at 03:21
Regular
SRT is worse then I thought! Six minutes out.
Thu 07/08/03 at 03:20
Regular
Azul wrote:
> I think he'd know that considering it has the time of postage...

:cD

Azul, it's 03:14 here (no doubt SRT displays it as 03:17). What time is it there?
Thu 07/08/03 at 01:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
El ® ö B ì Ñ . wrote:
> Tis nearly 1.00AM here.
>
> Glad to hear you are having a good time mate.

I think he'd know that considering it has the time of postage...
Thu 07/08/03 at 01:35
Regular
"Bicycle"
Semajal wrote:
> arg 1 hour left till we leave. Using compy for last time in 3 weeks
> *hugs moniter* just goto pack meh minidisc player n make sure there
> are no sharp things in my carry on luggage. Damn anti terrorist laws
> :(

I know. I went to France, and they confiscated the following; my swiss army knife, my pair of scisors, my pair of nail-scisors and my nailclippers.

Damn Terrorists.
Thu 07/08/03 at 01:22
Regular
Heh

Playing circus tents under the bed sheets with the other boys. showing Arkalia a good time with ya ging gang goolies....I won't go on.
Thu 07/08/03 at 01:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hell yeah, all that camping, pitching tents and so on.
Thu 07/08/03 at 01:16
Regular
Starlight wrote:

> Back in scouts I was a right risk taker. :)

Heh

You rude boy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.