GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Watercooled!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 02:11
Regular
Finally, my Shuttle is watercooled. In all honesty, it's lost the cute and small thing it had going for it, with thick walled tubes sticking out from the mobo and running rings round the system. Still, an 11 degree drop is good, even without the fan fixed onto the radiator!
Fri 01/08/03 at 02:11
Finally, my Shuttle is watercooled. In all honesty, it's lost the cute and small thing it had going for it, with thick walled tubes sticking out from the mobo and running rings round the system. Still, an 11 degree drop is good, even without the fan fixed onto the radiator!
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:11
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Ace. How much wonga did it cost?
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:39
Regular
Do i know u Icarus?
Fri 01/08/03 at 10:45
Regular
"..."
post some links to pics then :)
Fri 01/08/03 at 12:35
Regular
Yeah take some pics.

And whats the spec of your system?
Sat 02/08/03 at 02:53
Miserableman wrote:
>Ace. How much wonga did it cost?

Just under £200; and no, now that I've installed it, I don't htink it's worth it.

Quazimodo wrote:
>Do i know u Icarus?

You may do from long ago, but to be honest I don't think we crossed paths that often ;/

Darkus wrote:
>post some links to pics then :)
I need to buy a digital camera first. And for that to happen, I need money (which I spent on the kit).

gamezfreak wrote:
> Yeah take some pics.
>
> And whats the spec of your system?

A brand new Athlon 2600+ XP (thoroughbred core), 512MB RAM, GeForce 3.
Sat 02/08/03 at 11:15
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Can you not just put the shuttle on a scanner?

;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.