GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MISSING LINCOLNSHIRE MAN"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/05/09 at 14:40
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I WILL POST A PIC SOON

copy and paste for now, couldnt get link working

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/vashti644/GOWER1.jpg

Proabably a bit of a long shot posting here. However every place is worth a try as he could be anywhere.

James Gower (29) was last seen at his home on Fen Lane in the village on Tuesday, April 14.
Police searching for him initially said Mr Gower’s moped was found on the Humber Bridge, but have today confirmed it was actually found in Baysgarth Park in Barton-on-Humber.
Sgt Kevin Williams said: "Mr Gower’s bank account has not been used since he was last seen and, although he has gone away in the past, he has always kept in touch with his family.
"This time there has been no contact from him, which gives us great concern."
Anyone with information should contact Louth Police Station on (01507) 604744
Grimsby Evening Telegraph

* Anyone with information should contact Louth Police Station on 01507 604744 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Lincolnshire police on - 01522 532222
Louth Leader

ANY HELP WOULD BE GOOD. EVEN IF IT IS JUST FORWARDING THE LINK.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- ---- ---- ---- ------ --- ----- --- --- --- ----- --- ---

Appeal to find missing man
Jamie Gower
Jamie Gower was last seen on the Easter Bank Holiday

Police are appealing for motorists in Essex to be on the lookout for a 29-year-old man from Lincolnshire.

Jamie Gower was last seen on the Easter Bank Holiday weekend at his home in Grainthorpe near Louth and it is thought he could be in the Essex area.

During the weekend Mr Gower spent some time with a friend in the Scartho area of Grimsby and at home with family.

Mr Gower's moped was found in the Baysgarth Park area in Lincolnshire on Tuesday 21 April.

Police said Mr Gower is a very resourceful young individual and quite capable of hitch-hiking out of the area.

'Tracing motorists'

Mr Gower is described as white, about 6ft 1in (1.85m) tall and of slim build with short brown hair, blue eyes and dark, heavy eyebrows.

Police are very concerned for Mr Gower's welfare and are keen to speak to anyone who knows him, gave him a lift or believe they have seen him since mid-April.

Det Ch Insp Stuart Gibbon said: "We're trying to trace any motorists in Essex, particularly van and lorry drivers, who may have given Jamie a lift in the last few weeks."

Anyone who has information in connection with Mr Gower's disappearance is urged to contact Lincolnshire Police.
Fri 22/05/09 at 09:39
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Appeal

If there is any chance anyone posting this on a website or other forums they have. I would be greatful. Thankyou.

The more this gets seen the better.
Sat 16/05/09 at 23:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
More Info Added
Sat 16/05/09 at 22:18
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Thank you Tappet, much appreciated.
Sat 16/05/09 at 20:46
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
(Lo ..V.. ive sorted your link to photo, ive also added a page to my website which includes the info and photo you've provided)

..V.. wrote:

CLICK TO SEE PHOTO
>
> Proabably a bit of a long shot posting here. However every place
> is worth a try as he could be anywhere.
>
>
> James Gower (29) was last seen at his home on Fen Lane in the
> village on Tuesday, April 14.
> Police searching for him initially said Mr Gower’s moped was
> found on the Humber Bridge, but have today confirmed it was
> actually found in Baysgarth Park in Barton-on-Humber.
> Sgt Kevin Williams said: "Mr Gower’s bank account has not
> been used since he was last seen and, although he has gone away
> in the past, he has always kept in touch with his family.
> "This time there has been no contact from him, which gives
> us great concern."
> Anyone with information should contact Louth Police Station on
> (01507) 604744
> Grimsby Evening Telegraph
>
>
>
> * Anyone with information should contact Louth Police Station on
> 01507 604744 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
> Lincolnshire police on - 01522 532222
> Louth Leader
>
>
>
>
> ANY HELP WOULD BE GOOD. EVEN IF IT IS JUST FORWARDING THE LINK.
Sat 16/05/09 at 14:40
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I WILL POST A PIC SOON

copy and paste for now, couldnt get link working

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/vashti644/GOWER1.jpg

Proabably a bit of a long shot posting here. However every place is worth a try as he could be anywhere.

James Gower (29) was last seen at his home on Fen Lane in the village on Tuesday, April 14.
Police searching for him initially said Mr Gower’s moped was found on the Humber Bridge, but have today confirmed it was actually found in Baysgarth Park in Barton-on-Humber.
Sgt Kevin Williams said: "Mr Gower’s bank account has not been used since he was last seen and, although he has gone away in the past, he has always kept in touch with his family.
"This time there has been no contact from him, which gives us great concern."
Anyone with information should contact Louth Police Station on (01507) 604744
Grimsby Evening Telegraph

* Anyone with information should contact Louth Police Station on 01507 604744 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Lincolnshire police on - 01522 532222
Louth Leader

ANY HELP WOULD BE GOOD. EVEN IF IT IS JUST FORWARDING THE LINK.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- ---- ---- ---- ------ --- ----- --- --- --- ----- --- ---

Appeal to find missing man
Jamie Gower
Jamie Gower was last seen on the Easter Bank Holiday

Police are appealing for motorists in Essex to be on the lookout for a 29-year-old man from Lincolnshire.

Jamie Gower was last seen on the Easter Bank Holiday weekend at his home in Grainthorpe near Louth and it is thought he could be in the Essex area.

During the weekend Mr Gower spent some time with a friend in the Scartho area of Grimsby and at home with family.

Mr Gower's moped was found in the Baysgarth Park area in Lincolnshire on Tuesday 21 April.

Police said Mr Gower is a very resourceful young individual and quite capable of hitch-hiking out of the area.

'Tracing motorists'

Mr Gower is described as white, about 6ft 1in (1.85m) tall and of slim build with short brown hair, blue eyes and dark, heavy eyebrows.

Police are very concerned for Mr Gower's welfare and are keen to speak to anyone who knows him, gave him a lift or believe they have seen him since mid-April.

Det Ch Insp Stuart Gibbon said: "We're trying to trace any motorists in Essex, particularly van and lorry drivers, who may have given Jamie a lift in the last few weeks."

Anyone who has information in connection with Mr Gower's disappearance is urged to contact Lincolnshire Police.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.