GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LotR : Return of the King trailer..?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/07/03 at 14:07
Regular
Well, its not exactly a trailer, but I managed to save it for you guys to see before it got taken down of nearly every major film companies website. I reckon only a few hundred have seen this.

I don't go with the flow and I'm not commercial, so I just placed it under a story (now its exclusive - I believe).

Please enjoy, what is a rare unknown treat!

http://www.er-no.com/modules.php?name= News&file=article& sid=75&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Cheers
er-no
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
Well, its not exactly a trailer, but I managed to save it for you guys to see before it got taken down of nearly every major film companies website. I reckon only a few hundred have seen this.

I don't go with the flow and I'm not commercial, so I just placed it under a story (now its exclusive - I believe).

Please enjoy, what is a rare unknown treat!

http://www.er-no.com/modules.php?name= News&file=article& sid=75&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Cheers
er-no
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:09
Regular
:D

Maybe er-no.com comes in useful after all.
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
gamezfreak wrote:
> :D
>
> Maybe er-no.com comes in useful after all.

Well, for only a couple of times a year, if I can do something as crazy as this... its worth it.

Can't believe I found it or was there in the two minutes (yes two minutes... that onering had it up)...
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Also on:

http://www.empiremovies.com /movies/lord_of_the_rings/return_of_the_king/index.shtml

But nice one er-no, ta
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:14
Regular
Cool.

Just downloading it now.
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
Damn empiremovies.

They will be asked to take it down by Newline like the others.

I'll stay strong and being a small and insignificant website, I'll probably not get found.

:)
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:19
Regular
Bit crap quality...
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:23
Regular
"everyone says it"
§niper wrote:
> Bit crap quality...

Yeah, well thats what you get when your not meant to have it.

Its the same quality as all the ones which have gone around. NewLine don't even want to say what its actually from and how it got out, aintitcool think its for the dvd of TwoTowers.
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I cant download it.

*Anticipates to death*
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:37
Regular
"everyone says it"
cookie monster wrote:
> I cant download it.
>
> *Anticipates to death*

Why not?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.