GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/07/03 at 12:55
Regular
Ok we seem to have a bit of spam going around at the moment, not keast to mention the 'quick way to make money', so if anyone feels the urge to spam then do it in here and don't ruin other forums/topics with the pointless trash.

Thankyou
Thu 31/07/03 at 12:55
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Ok we seem to have a bit of spam going around at the moment, not keast to mention the 'quick way to make money', so if anyone feels the urge to spam then do it in here and don't ruin other forums/topics with the pointless trash.

Thankyou
Thu 31/07/03 at 12:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's so obvious that you're new.
Thu 31/07/03 at 12:58
Regular
"The Red Shift"
the whole point of this forum is to divert the spam from the other forums. from what i can see there isnt much spam atall apart from the ebeim but we know he was advertising and would go away anyway. this is rich coming from you after the crap you put in the sony forum.
Regular
"It's been a while.."
im not that new, 250 or so days.
Well is is general chat so we are allowed.
Thu 31/07/03 at 13:00
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Clazon wrote:
> the whole point of this forum is to divert the spam from the other
> forums. from what i can see there isnt much spam atall apart from the
> ebeim but we know he was advertising and would go away anyway. this is
> rich coming from you after the crap you put in the sony forum.

I didn't put that much crap in it. But if i feel the urge to yell at someone like i did in sony i will now do it here. Away from others.
Thu 31/07/03 at 13:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Have you never seen one of these scams before?
Every so often they crop up. The best thing about it is that he idiots who post them leave their addresses in the instructions, so if anyone was feeling particularly nasty, they could send a nice letter 'surprise'.
You can't tell people to put all their spam in one topic, because they won't.
What do you expect people to say?
Why would they listen to you?
Think about it.
Thu 31/07/03 at 13:02
Regular
"It's been a while.."
ok don't listen to me then.
Thu 31/07/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
It's the school holidays, instead off capping off school they're all spamming here instead....
Thu 31/07/03 at 13:42
Practical Magic wrote:
> It's the school holidays, instead off capping off school they're all
> spamming here instead....

Indeed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.