GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the whole nine yards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 20:59
Regular
it's on in 5 mins on itv.

is it worth watching?
Thu 31/07/03 at 18:42
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Not brilliant - but not that-bad a film, either.
>
> Wasn't that huge-black-guy the same huge-black-guy from `The Green
> Mile´?
>

Michael Clarke-Duncan legend in his own name, he's been in a lot more than most people remember but the green mile was undoubtebly his best role:
He played the Kingpin in daredevil, He was in Armegeddon, Was one of the stars of planet of the apes but him being dressed up as a monkey didn't help you recognise him! (he played colonel attar). And obviously the whole nine yards. He's also done a hell of a lot of voice work with several big disney films.
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:43
Yeah, John Cawfee, like the drink, only not spelt the same.
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:40
Regular
I find watching films on ITV really annoying, theres the adverts which last 5 minutes every quarter of an hour which make you forget the past half an hour, then there is the 10PM news which mess's it up. But it was a good film, probably be the last i will watch on ITV!!
Thu 31/07/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Not brilliant - but not that-bad a film, either.

Wasn't that huge-black-guy the same huge-black-guy from `The Green Mile´?

I'm sure it's him - but in `The Whole Nine Yards´ he looks a good foot shorter, and a stone-or-two heavier, or wider...

Unless Bruce Willis and Matthew Perry are really a lot taller than I thought??
Thu 31/07/03 at 09:48
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Oh damn i forgot that was on, i missed it. Not for nothing exciteing either. Just fell asleep
Thu 31/07/03 at 01:55
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I was gonna watch it but my f*ggot mate decided to turn up and go on my internet and constantly talk and ask me questions about buying stuff online throughout the first hour so I didn't bother watching the rest.

He didn't bother buying anything anyway and we ended up going to another mates house and watching a film called "Freaked"
Wed 30/07/03 at 23:24
Regular
not terrible, but not great either

too much lovey dovey crap.

ho hum

well, g'night
Wed 30/07/03 at 22:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its definitely worth watching, especially when the assistant woman gets nekkid.
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:43
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> yeah its pretty funny black comedy, you won't not enjoy it, and its
> well worth watching

cheers, it seems ok so far
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:40
Regular
yeah its pretty funny black comedy, you won't not enjoy it, and its well worth watching

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.