GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"for mysti and spider..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 20:42
Regular
on the cover of the comic that gave the first ever appearance of spider...man. it is written like this:

spider
man

ie. directly underneath. this surely says it is not all one word. it also shows that there is no hyphon (or does it imply one is there?). if i remember correctly also, at the cinemas it was written spiderman. this doesnt really give an answer, but mystiques ongoing uphill struggle will hopefully be resolved soon.
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:45
" Crazy!"
A group of friends and me have had this long argument, we need to know something.

Is it spelt Spiderman or Spider-man?

If you could clear this up for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

SENT IT!
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:39
" Crazy!"
I am goign to email the spiderman/spider-man company what-ever they are called, guys and find out.
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
expect a letter bomb any time soon 'erik beimfohr 119 east poplar Mascoutah, IL 62258'.

:D
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:35
Regular
"bWo > You"
What the hell is this spam? Highly disappointing that someone is sad enough to target chat forums to do it.

Mate, haven't you ever heard of pop-ups?
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:14
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lil Ginge wrote:

> Not in the website title

that was my point. and i did look. only further confirmation of others beliefs it was hyphened.
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:00
Spider-Man
Wed 30/07/03 at 20:56
Regular
this spiderman crap bores me. i shall now leave the thread
Wed 30/07/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Light of the world"
The actual website does..if you looked *tuts*

Not in the website title though but still

*tuts*
Wed 30/07/03 at 20:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
hyphen.

Anyways, that's just the first comic he appeared in. Almost immediately after it changed to Spider-Man and he's been called Spider-Man ever since.

They probably changed away from
spider
man
because, frankly, it looks crap.
Wed 30/07/03 at 20:52
Regular
"The Red Shift"
lol. the website lil ginge posted doesnt have the hyphon in its name.

also. what about the stan lee comic series starting off with

spider
man

showing no hyphon but saying it isnt one word. or does it imply this. i dont particularly care about it though and everyone knows what they mean, so why is she fussing/spamming about it. as i said before, i just think its a gimic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.