GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question for 'grungers'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 16:00
Regular
Why on earth do you wear Wu hoodies?
Sun 03/08/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Light of the world"
My boyfriend most likely despices Wu tang! Like every other american rap, hip hop, garage, drum and bass tunes that come around!

BUT... the most important thing about his wu tang jeans is

1) His butt looks so good in it

and

2) Because he said its a namem on a pair of jeans that fit him he couldnt give a monkeys whats printed on his ass...mmm that butt in those trousers
Sat 02/08/03 at 20:11
Regular
I have a Wu Tang hoodie and I have grunger clothes. I listen to grunge more then Wu Tang and that sorta style.

I couldn't care less what people think of my dress sense. I would wear a pink shirt if I felt comfortable in it. I aim to wear a lime green suit to my prom next year.
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:10
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> But to be honest I don't
> define my music taste by what I wear.

Or vice-versa :)
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Holst Hoodies wouldn't work.
Sat 02/08/03 at 19:07
Regular
"8==="
I have a couple of Quicksilver hoodies. But to be honest I don't define my music taste by what I wear.

I listen to too much different stuff for that to be practical anyway...
Sat 02/08/03 at 16:40
Regular
"Selected"
bluegrass is an affiliate of folk music.

see Beck.
Fri 01/08/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I know the 'BG' in CBGBs (famous venue that hosted much of the early punk stuff) stands for Bluegrass though...
Fri 01/08/03 at 20:40
Regular
What's bluegrass?
Fri 01/08/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
The really the question should be "Why do Wu-Tang Clan / Whoever manufactures the hoodies make them?" not why do people wear them...

Anyway, who cares. If you're so interested, next time you see someone who you think is a 'grunger' wearing one, go ask them why they're wearing it...
Fri 01/08/03 at 16:27
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> So people can only like 1 type of music?
>
>

No, but the black hoodies with the name of an artist on are a grunger fashion, designed for grunger bands.

Wu-Tang is not grunger, and I'm just finding out what the attraction is with a hoodie advertising the opposite end of the music market.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.