GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cash in the attic?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
Is it me or is this show a blatant fix. Let me tell you why

1) These tv people go round peoples houses and go:
Expert:"oh look what i found in the loft. How long have you had it"
Owner: "Oh about 20 years. Its a piece of c**p. Just shoved it in the loft
Expert: "Right cos its actually worth £500
Owner: "Oh really"?

What? The fact that these people have all these antiques laying around the house is a bit dodgy. My house sure as hell don't have antiques so I think these tv people just pick and chose.

2) Today for example. There nearly at the target with 2 lots left. Going in with the sideboard. "Unsold" Oh dear with one lot remaining it looks like they won't get that target. Going in with the table estimate £650 - £1000. The experts don't think they will do it. But do they? Of course they do with a sale of £1550, £900 over the target.

Boll**ks. Thats all i can say. Anyone else?
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
Is it me or is this show a blatant fix. Let me tell you why

1) These tv people go round peoples houses and go:
Expert:"oh look what i found in the loft. How long have you had it"
Owner: "Oh about 20 years. Its a piece of c**p. Just shoved it in the loft
Expert: "Right cos its actually worth £500
Owner: "Oh really"?

What? The fact that these people have all these antiques laying around the house is a bit dodgy. My house sure as hell don't have antiques so I think these tv people just pick and chose.

2) Today for example. There nearly at the target with 2 lots left. Going in with the sideboard. "Unsold" Oh dear with one lot remaining it looks like they won't get that target. Going in with the table estimate £650 - £1000. The experts don't think they will do it. But do they? Of course they do with a sale of £1550, £900 over the target.

Boll**ks. Thats all i can say. Anyone else?
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I think you need to stop drinking so much coffee, calm down, and realise that daytime TV licks balls. Especially Kilroy - he licks Trisha's balls whilst Fern brings off Philip Schofield with a Gordon T Gopher puppet.

What a grotesque mental image. Shame on me.
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:08
"she wants to move"
david dickinson is such a legend! cant be denied!
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:15
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I dunno about you, but my house certainly has a few artefacts and knick knacks etc. every house has some, be it an old porcelain cat you have in the loft or a ghastly sculpture of a clown fishing that has pride of place in your living room.

Cash in the Attic rocks.
Wed 30/07/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
britney baby wrote:
> david dickinson is such a legend! cant be denied!

Maybe, but his show is a fix. I've been at fairs where they were filming and the teams get all day to go around them, not one hour. Also some teams have to go back after the first day to buy more items because what they buy can't be sold because it's junk. And the items the find on Bargain Hunt ? BBC researchers visit each stallholder beforehand to pick the items and guide the teams to the stalls and the specific item. And Dickinson disappears outside the fiars once he's filmed his piece of TV footage...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.