GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Triple H News"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 13:20
Regular
Taken from wwe.com

"July 29, 2003 -- Triple H suffered a groin injury last night at RAW in Colorado Springs and will be unable to participate in WWE’s tour of Australia this weekend.

The World Heavyweight Champion was diagnosed this afternoon with a severely strained groin. The injury occurred during a confrontation with Goldberg after the RAW cameras stopped rolling last night.

It was originally thought that the Game had a torn groin. But after an MRI, X-ray and consultation with an orthopedic surgeon in Colorado Springs today, a severe strain was diagnosed.

However, in a phone interview with WWE.com this afternoon, Jim Ross, executive vice president of talent relations, said that the Game will be reevaluated in a few days, after some of the trauma in his groin area has subsided.

“The doctor, without further evaluation, cannot rule out the fact that (Triple H) has a hernia,” Ross said. “He can barely walk. The doctor has prevented him from doing any physical activity for at least a week, and probably longer. He’ll be reevaluated next week.”

Ross said WWE is “hopeful” that Triple H will be able to compete with Goldberg on Sunday, Aug. 24 at SummerSlam. Officials will have a better indication when the champion is reevaluated in the next few days."

That should make all you HHH haters happy. You were all praying that he got injured and now look what you've done, pffft.
Fri 01/08/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I don't hide my hatred for HHH. Look at most of the topics in here and i'm probably bad-mouthing him for something. I've never liked him ever since he started. I only liked D-X for Shawn Michaels and i prefer wrestlers to be at the top because they've deserved it, not because they're humping the boss' daughter so can direct their character in any way they want and not job to anyone for ages.
Fri 01/08/03 at 17:12
Regular
Well there you go. Whoever asked who said they wanted Triple H injured, well there's ur answer.
Fri 01/08/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'll quite happily 'admit' that i wanted HHH to get injured so he'd go away and leave me alone to enjoy the wrestling, so yes i am glad he is injured and might be off the wrestling shows for a while (although knowing him he won't do the decent thing and just sit at home and let the others have a chance on RAW, he'll probably turn up each monday and instead give us more of his boring 20 minute *I am the Game uhhhhh i am the best in the business uhhhhh i'm going to beat you by putting you to sleep with my crap promos uhhhhh*)

But if hell freezes over and he doesn't appear on RAW i won't be shedding any tears over it. I just hope Goldberg injures him again at Summerslam and i have no problems saying that either.
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:17
Regular
Ah ok, sorry, I mis-understood.
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
As I mentioned to you on MSN Lipe, I meant that Triple H would have to have a serious injury to keep him off TV because he likes his place in the company and sticking himself on TV as often as possible.
Thu 31/07/03 at 13:10
Regular
"bWo > You"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> LL Cool ver T.2d wrote:
> As much as I have against Triple H, I do not wish for any superstar
> to
> get injured (unless it's the only thing that will stop them
> wrestling
> - hell to you, Kevin), especially not the RAW champion - it will be
> downright embarassing for the RAW belt to just be handed over to
> someone to defend at SummerSlam, should Trips not make it.
>
> Erm...short memory??? Triple H was handed the belt to defend in the
> first place.

No, I do indeed remember that. But, when you think about it, many people look upon the belt as worth at least something, whereas when Trips just got given the belt, it was worth nothing, really. When he loses this (to, yes, Goldberg, no matter how obvious it is) it will be a big event.

> I'm thinking more about the state of RAW itself, because not having
> it's champion wrestling can only be a bad thing. I'd much rather se
> Triple H finally do the job to someone outside of the clique than to
> see him forced to hand over the belt to someone; if only for the
> fact
> that handing over the belt will make it look almost worthless, and
> the
> next champion won't be taken as seriously as they should be.
>
> Does anyone take champions seriously anymore? I don't since political
> backstage power became more important than ability and overness.

Sadly, that is true, Congy. It's a point that makes me doubt the validity of some champions (why, Triple H for example) but when Angle wins the title on SmackDown!, it gives me a little bit of hope.
Thu 31/07/03 at 12:41
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> Grandprix wrote:
> Pretty much. He has to be severly injured for him to be stopped from
> appearing.

See you want him to stop appearing and you just said for that to happen he has to be injured, so u want him injured.
Thu 31/07/03 at 09:10
Regular
"..."
LL Cool ver T.2d wrote:
> As much as I have against Triple H, I do not wish for any superstar to
> get injured (unless it's the only thing that will stop them wrestling
> - hell to you, Kevin), especially not the RAW champion - it will be
> downright embarassing for the RAW belt to just be handed over to
> someone to defend at SummerSlam, should Trips not make it.

Erm...short memory??? Triple H was handed the belt to defend in the first place.

> I'm thinking more about the state of RAW itself, because not having
> it's champion wrestling can only be a bad thing. I'd much rather se
> Triple H finally do the job to someone outside of the clique than to
> see him forced to hand over the belt to someone; if only for the fact
> that handing over the belt will make it look almost worthless, and the
> next champion won't be taken as seriously as they should be.

Does anyone take champions seriously anymore? I don't since plitical backstage power became more important than ability and overness.
Thu 31/07/03 at 00:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Where did I actually say that I wanted Triple H to be injured in this thread? I was making a general comment on what Triple H is like.
Wed 30/07/03 at 22:39
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Pretty much. He has to be severly injured for him to be stopped from
> appearing.

There we go that's one person that wanted HHH injured but there are many more. Told they said it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.