GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Robbie Williams - I want ur views"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/07/03 at 19:29
Regular
Its me again! My last artist (Christina Aguilera) showed me that u lot quite like her music, but prefer her body. So now I want 2 know what u think of Robbie Williams - good or bad? Write what u feel. I've liked him since his Take That days. I'll be waiting 4 ur replies!
Tue 29/07/03 at 19:29
Its me again! My last artist (Christina Aguilera) showed me that u lot quite like her music, but prefer her body. So now I want 2 know what u think of Robbie Williams - good or bad? Write what u feel. I've liked him since his Take That days. I'll be waiting 4 ur replies!
Tue 29/07/03 at 19:32
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Arrogant cockface.

Damn straight.
Tue 29/07/03 at 19:42
Regular
Fit. Very fit.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:31
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I love him. He's great.

Nah. Just kiddin'

He's toilet.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mystique wrote:
> Fit. Very fit.

Wah? I thought you had taste!

He's an arrogant little runt of a man. A druggie to boot. Mood swings and self-pity are the highlights of his day. Whinges like an old lady when quizzed about anything, then goes off on one when people ignore him. He sounds like a horrible, horrible man - on a par with Graham Norton.
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:30
Regular
despite venturing into typical 'boy band heart-throb' mode several times, robbie williams has manged to retain my respect, and some of his more recent tunes are really quite good
Wed 30/07/03 at 02:18
Regular
"cachoo"
He's good. So are his eyes. His music.. ok.
Wed 30/07/03 at 02:20
Regular
"It's been a while.."
music: some is ok
him: he's a nutter
Wed 30/07/03 at 02:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive found a few of his songs to be quite catchy, but i don't like him as a person.
Wed 30/07/03 at 02:23
Regular
"It's been a while.."
feel was a damn catchy song, as was rock dj, but looking back they wern't all that, just as i said catchy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.