GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OK, I admit it!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/02/01 at 11:07
Regular
As a PSX and DC fan, you'd never hear me praising N64 or Nintendo products. However, there are some games that aren't available on my systems that I'd really like to play sometime e.g.,

Perfect Dark
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Golden Eye

Golden Eye was hailed as the 'best game ever' by the gaming press, LOZ:MM comes highly recommended by most of the Nintendo gamers I know, and Perfect Dark's action appeals to me.

So, "What is you most wanted game from a 'rival' console?"
Sat 17/02/01 at 11:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
As a PSX and DC fan, you'd never hear me praising N64 or Nintendo products. However, there are some games that aren't available on my systems that I'd really like to play sometime e.g.,

Perfect Dark
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Golden Eye

Golden Eye was hailed as the 'best game ever' by the gaming press, LOZ:MM comes highly recommended by most of the Nintendo gamers I know, and Perfect Dark's action appeals to me.

So, "What is you most wanted game from a 'rival' console?"
Sat 17/02/01 at 11:19
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I only have a N64, but I'm thinking of getting a Dreamcast. I would say I envy the PSX for Metal Gear Solid and the Res Evil series, but I've finished both of them round my freinds house. Typical Playstation, good games, but ones that last for 3 hours...
Sat 17/02/01 at 11:27
Regular
Only 3 hours the FIRST time you play them, you have to play them again and again to get the extras like the bandana, the camera and the Ninja suit in Metal Gear, and the rocket launcher in Resident Evil, which turns them into completely different games the next time you play in terms of playability, thereby extending their shelflife.

Good games both of them. RE2 is coming to the DC soon.
Sat 17/02/01 at 11:34
Regular
I would like to see an updated version of Newzealand Story on any console!

It was the best Speccy platform ever!
Sat 17/02/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
As a Nintendo fan I would have to say that I wouldn't mind seeing The Sonic series on my N64 or even the Gamecube, and with Sonic Advanced on the way, that might not be too much to ask!

The Game
Sat 17/02/01 at 12:37
Regular
I'm looking forward to seeing the RPG Nintendo and Sega are working together on!
Sat 17/02/01 at 13:12
Ok i hate to admit it but it has got to be Shenmue from the DC, AND Shenmue 2 for the DC,
Sat 17/02/01 at 14:47
Regular
Depends, Vai, if you like RPGs I'd stay clear because Shenmue doesn't have any of the classic D&D RPG features (hitpoints, armour classes and so on), more of a walk/run about chatting to people and then beating other people up.

The only resemblance to an RPG is the exploration that takes place.

This is more of a detective beat 'em up.

If you want to see the best graphics ever produced for a DC, though, then get it for sure, it looks great. I prefer Metropolis Street Racer for playability though.
Sat 17/02/01 at 14:52
Regular
I like the look of a lot of PS2 games but I'm sure most of them will be released for the Gamecube too.

As for the DC. I'll be buying one soon. It's cheap now it's dead and the games are still great!

My verdict : a bargin!
Sat 17/02/01 at 23:45
Regular
Just about any game on the Dreamcast... and Metal Gear Solid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.