GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't give up on No Mercy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/02/01 at 23:42
Regular
Now we all know WWF No Mercy is great 'n' all but it's as if half the people who have already purchased the game have given up on it. Yes I know the game as that annoying bug but when thats all fixed just think what a great wrestling game you will have! Just try and name one better (and if you think smackdown 2 is better then lets hear your view). When you think of all the options to choose from and how effective it is when creating your own characters and the storylines are great too, but it's the little things that make no mercy such a when you try to pick up characters like Rakishi so don't give up yet and contribute to this site more (and if you think this bug has put off potential buyers of this game lets hear what youv'e got to say. I just don't want to think you guys are giving up on it so soon
Sun 25/02/01 at 16:37
Going back to the glitch topic, Chris, you do NOT have an unglitched version. Mine was fine for about 3 months when suddenly it all went and I lost everything. Also a good way to win handicap matches is to continuosly throw one of the people out of the ring (grapple then c-up near ropes) and work on the other one. The computer is so dumb when you have their partner in a submission hold or something they just stand there! (most of the time)
Thu 22/02/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Back in black"
well the best method for wining 2-1;'s is to use alot of grappling coz the ova bloke cant get you! taunt on the turnbuckle! climb out the ring and grap weapons and throw em alot! use tree of woe, and speicals alot1 good luck
Wed 21/02/01 at 23:38
Your a right spawny shrimp! I wonder how many other people don't have a problem with the game. I mean the game is great but when it can wipe at any time it sorta stops you from wanting to play it. I still enjoy playing it multi player but it can be damb frustrating at times, you just gotta take the pain and counter when you can. How did you almost get 100%, I find its solid defeating 2 opponents at the same time. How do you cope with this? I can never keep em down long enough and once they've got you there ain't much I can do.
Wed 21/02/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Back in black"
yo, i got mine copy from special reserve, i have almost got 100% in evrything and no worries as of yet, but coz its me itll hape just be4 i get 100%!
Tue 20/02/01 at 22:01
chrizzyt wrote:
> i have a un-bugged version (of WWF No Mercy)

Are you sure? I doubt it. You may just have been lucky so far. All the American copies were bugged, and THQ did nothing for the UK release so where did you get your copy from? I am quite sure all copies have this bug and THQ will not replace them.
Sun 18/02/01 at 15:38
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
My No Mercy is bugged, but I find it doesn't hit if I don't play the championship mode. So I don't play championship. I'm just waiting for SR to get the new, unglitched copies in so I can send it back.
Sun 18/02/01 at 15:38
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
My No Mercy is bugged, but I find it doesn't hit if I don't play the championship mode. So I don't play championship. I'm just waiting for SR to get the new, unglitched copies in so I can send it back.
Sat 17/02/01 at 16:44
chrizzyt wrote:
> I gotta say mate, Very well said! i have a un-bugged version and
> the game is totally ace, so as andy sez dont give up on no mercy,
> you may end up gettin smackdown poo and regretting it!

well said indeed dont give up on no mercy. You might just do something stupid like buying smackdown poo.
Sat 17/02/01 at 11:30
Regular
"Back in black"
I gotta say mate, Very well said! i have a un-bugged version and the game is totally ace, so as andy sez dont give up on no mercy, you may end up gettin smackdown poo and regretting it!
Fri 16/02/01 at 23:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Now we all know WWF No Mercy is great 'n' all but it's as if half the people who have already purchased the game have given up on it. Yes I know the game as that annoying bug but when thats all fixed just think what a great wrestling game you will have! Just try and name one better (and if you think smackdown 2 is better then lets hear your view). When you think of all the options to choose from and how effective it is when creating your own characters and the storylines are great too, but it's the little things that make no mercy such a when you try to pick up characters like Rakishi so don't give up yet and contribute to this site more (and if you think this bug has put off potential buyers of this game lets hear what youv'e got to say. I just don't want to think you guys are giving up on it so soon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.